Complaint Review: Talentorium

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Allie — Alpine California United States of America
Talentorium

Talentorium Hollywood Group Agency for acting for kids , Internet

A few years back we were approached at the mall for my sons good looks by scouts. They invited us for acting cast call in San Diego. My son wanted to try it so we paid $1,200 dollars and were told that he had a membership there until he turns 18. Well The Hollywood group no longer exsists and my son is upset. He wants to continue with acting. I feel so bad that were scammed. What can I do about this?? Please help!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talentorium/internet/Talentorium-Hollywood-Group-Agency-for-acting-for-kids-Internet-971496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talentorium