occasions

• Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: Kenneth — Duncan Oklahoma United States of America
Taliaferro Mental Health Center
602 SW 38th Lawton, Oklahoma United States of America

Taliaferro Mental Health Center Jim Taliaferro I was told I had a Mental Illness after complaining about a Police Department not doing their job and then I was Involuntarily Committed! Lawton, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Foil Hat

*Author of original report: Aiding and Abetting stalkers

*Consumer Comment: Just keep on the lookout for those aerobatic planes...

I began noticing that I was being watched and followed by aircraft. So I called the police department In Duncan Oklahoma like any NORMAL human being would do. I mentioned that the aircraft in question is very loud and does acrobatics wherver I go. I presented audio and video tapes of the aircraft in different locations doing dives and flying very low.. I explained that this has been going on for a few months. I was then asked questions like, have I been on any kind of medication that would produce hallucinatory effects, or have I have I been exposed to prescription drugs, or recreatinal drugs within the past 24 hours. I said no! These planes are real! Watch the video I gave you! He explained that he doesn't need to watch a video to determine if someone is unstable! He asked if there were any witnesses. I said yes there are. I do construction work and I have several co-workers who have seen these aircraft. He then asked if they were also doing drugs? I said hell no they don't do drugs! He laughed and said are you sure? I then said What the F? Why the hell don't you believe a word I'm saying? He then told me not to use profanity, or I would be arrested. I said, fine if you aren't going to do anything about it, then I'll handle it myself. Hen then asked how I was going to handle the situation. I told him that I would shoot the damn things out of the sky. He then told me to have a seat and that he would contact someone who could help. I waited for a few mintutes and then a couple of guys showed up in an ambulance. They came to me, and grabbed me. The cop told them that he believed that I was a threat, and a danger to society! The two men grabbed me, and held me as I BEGAN TO SCREAM! They told me not to struggle, or it would make it worse. I was given some kind of shot that knocked me out and I was taken to Taliaferro Mental Health Center in Lawton Oklahoma. Once there I was admitted as being a possible threat to myself and my community! I was told to remove my clothes and put into blue scrubs! I was then escotred to a room with no windows and one very bright light. This very bright light stayed on even during the night! The next day I was talked to by a psychiatrist who looked over some paper work, all while making mhmmm sounds, and looking at me in a peculiar way. I tried to explain to him that the police were conspiring against me and that I am perfectly sane. He then asked me how long I have had delusions of aircraft flying above my home, and following me. I told him I have a video of this happening which the police department confiscated! He then said uh mhmmm. I tried to explain that I was there by mistake, that I don't have a mental illness. He then asked how long I have thought about shooting down the aircraft that followed me during the day and night. I told him for several months, since it began happening. He then said so, you feel it's the people flying the planes who are out to get you? I said I don't know. All I know is it's very loud and I can't think during the day, and I have trouble sleeping at night because of it. I tried to do what any law abiding citizen would do and contacted the police, but they made it sound as if I was a threat to society! He said I see, so the police are out to get you? I said no, they just wouldn't take my case. He then said So they wouldn't believe you and you feel that you're always right? I said no, I don't feel I'm always right! I just feel something is going on. He then said How long have you had these anxiety attacks? I said what? I said I'm not having an anxiety attack, I have a video proving what has been happening for the past 7 months! The psychiatrist then asked if I see other things in my house like invisible people or hear voices at night? I said NO! I then got upset and said you know what just fu all of you! He then wrote down some things and said uhmmm. After leaving his office, I was escorted back to the room with no windows, and later was taken to get my medication. I tried to ask what medication and I was grabbed by both arms as a couple of nurses forced me to take some kind of pills! I have no idea what they forced down me, but it made me sleep for hours! I was treated like a criminal, or worse than a criminal! I wasn't even allowed to socialize with anyone! After a week, I was allowed a phone call. I called my parents and explained what happened, and then they called an attorney. The attorney got a court order to have me released. I was released but I feel I need to get vengence for what they did to me, while I was there! There are people there who are perfectly sane, but who also got into an argument with the police and they had them committed! I feel this asylum, should be investigated and the people who have been committed by the police department should be released!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taliaferro-Mental-Health-Center/Lawton-Oklahoma-73501/Taliaferro-Mental-Health-Center-Jim-Taliaferro-I-was-told-I-had-a-Mental-Illness-after-com-1013638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taliaferro Mental Health Center

Foil Hat

AUTHOR: Reverend Jones - ()

I hear that a hat made out of aluminum foil will solve this problem.

Aiding and Abetting stalkers

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (United States of America)

Ken by posting your rebuttal remark of sarcasm, you are abetting and aiding some stalkers who have made my life a living hell! I have no idea who they are or what they want form me but they have caused me a lot of suffering. My attorney thinks this might be a case of conspiracy, possibly government, since I have worked for the government in the past, and its possible my name came up because I discovered some very classified information. Regardless of what they're stalking me for, it's still a crime in the U.S. as far as I know unless Obama changed all of that. Taliaferro released me because my attorney provided another psychiatrist to evaluate me, one from outside Taliaferro and he could find nothing wrong with me that would suggest that I am delusional or schizophrenic! The Duncan Police Department is now involved for trying to cover up this conspiracy and possibly had me committed to silence me. My attorney believes that the gangstalking is funded by the government. Now I know it may be hard to believe that you're beloved government would fund such an operation to silence people who have been privy to classified information about the current administration, but believe it or not your government is not all the wonderful world of media has made it out to be!

Just keep on the lookout for those aerobatic planes...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

that are following you.

Sounds like they should NOT have released you.

When the planes are further following you around , make another video, post it on you tube and put the link here on Ripoff Report.  P.S. don't tell the cops, they'll confiscate it.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC