Complaint Review: Talk America - Cavalier Phone Company

• Submitted: Tue, February 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 06, 2007

• Reported By:University Center Michigan
Talk America - Cavalier Phone Company
talkamerica.net Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Talk America - Cavalier Phone Company ripoff slammed my inter/intra lata service and will not refund me for time they did this Omaha Nebraska

I have local phone service through Talk/America Cavalier phone service. My interlata/intra lata is with another cheaper company. After several months of telemarketing attempts to get me to go with one of their packages I would keep declining. The past 3 months I have been billed for their inter and intralata services. i was able to get a credit last month and was told I could not get a credit for the first month because i did not call and report it then and I was told the problem was resolved. Then it happened again this month so called again and was told I ordered it and there is no refund but they will change it back again.

Bo
University Center, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2007 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talk-America-Cavalier-Phone-Company/Omaha-Nebraska/Talk-America-Cavalier-Phone-Company-ripoff-slammed-my-interintra-lata-service-and-will-234706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talk America - Cavalier Phone Company