Complaint Review: Talk America - Cavalier Telephone

• Submitted: Mon, April 02, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2007

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Talk America - Cavalier Telephone
6359 Washington Ave Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Talk America - Cavalier Telephone Deceptive Billing Practices ripoff Richmond Virginia

In December of 2004 I terminated service with Talk America in Beaverton, Oregon when I moved to Las Vegas, Nv. In October of 2006 I started receiving billings from Talk America regarding an unpaid account. I contacted them and they said they would remove it. Again in November and December I went through their drill and they said they would remove the billing. Talk America is now merged with Cavalier Telephone, and believe me they picked the right trade name!!

I just received a billing in March again for a fictious bill, remember I have not had service for over 2 years and that was in Beaverton, Oregon. I contacted Cavalier this morning and spoke to Flo who basically told me where to go! I asked to speak to her supervisor, which she couldn't seem to locate. After 14 minutes and 43 seconds the line was disconnected.

There has to be an attorney somewhere who wants to handle a class action suit against them. Cavalier, egregious, unethical, Duplicitous, and fraudulent are other names they might want to try.

Rod
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2007 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talk-America-Cavalier-Telephone/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/Talk-America-Cavalier-Telephone-Deceptive-Billing-Practices-ripoff-Richmond-Virginia-241894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talk America - Cavalier Telephone