Complaint Review: Talk America - Talk.com

• Submitted: Sat, February 26, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2005

• Reported By:miami Florida
Talk America - Talk.com
Alafaya Trail Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Talk America Talk.com TalkAmerica.com Corrupt managers, liars, mistreat employees, give wrong training time then blame on customer, psycho jerks & Ranked highest by J.D. Power and Associates in Local Residential Telephone Customer Satisfaction, what a crock! Orlando Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: 10 months of tourture!

*Consumer Comment: on the day of training

I began working for talk america several years ago. When I was hired I was given a training time to come in. I came in on that day and was told by one of the managers that the training was not on the day they gave me, but the next day. So I came back the next day and went to the training class. At the training class, I was told training had been going on for two days and was told that I had to memorize a really long script by the next day.

Of course since I only had a day to memorize it, due to the negligence, incompetence and lies of the corrupt stupid and negligent evil talk.com staff there giving me the wrong training time, while others had two days, I decided the situation just wasn't fair, and that I would not be able to memorize that long of a script in one day.

I then called the recruiter back and explained to her that I had been given the wrong training time TWICE by the managers there and asked if I could be given another training date due to the unfairness of the situation.

This pathetic b then told me that if I didn't show up for training the next day that they would fire me for 'not showing up for work.' I was of course appalled that this low class jerk instead of doing something about the wrong, unfairness and incompetence of the staff there and their lies about training, decided to reprimand me for their own errors and intentional mistakes. I told her that I quit the job and that was the end of it. I was pretty upset, and later went to the company again to try to do something about the wrong and unfairness of the situation. While sitting in the waiting room another employee there was laughing after hearing about my situation and casually said "yeah, this company is known for screwing up a lot and then blaming it on other people or employees" I'm thinking, no kidding. When I went to the front desk to talk to them about my situation no one cared and just ignored me. Even worse a year later I called to find out that these low class incompetent negligent lying psychopaths had falsely written me down in their records as "being terminated for not showing up for work"! I was like..what the hell is going on here.. I still don't know what's written on my records but if those jerks have me written down as being terminated after they continuously lied to me, screwed up my training times, and then falsely put me down as being terminated for not showing up, after I quit the job, I plan on taking them to court and suing them. This is basically the way in which MANY orlando businesses function--through corruption, sheer wrong, lies, falseness, and in corrupt ways that are just indescribable...this city is full of lying thieves, robots and jerks who just take advantage of anyone and everyone.

People in positions of power and authority are evil stupid mentally deficient and corrupt sub-human garbage. Talk america in orlando is a corrupt heinous company run by low class jerks and psycho moronic sub-human trash, evil idiots who do not do their jobs, lie to employees, give them wrong training dates, and after screwing up numerous times, then blame it on the employee and terminate them under false conditions. This corrupt pathetic company should be shut down and not be allowed to do this to employees and people anymore. talkamerica sucks and is a horrible company employed by brain dead sub-human trash who screw up consistently, wrong employees and then blame it on the people they wrong...utterly evil and stupid people..

alyssa
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2005 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talk-America-Talkcom/Orlando-Florida-32826/Talk-America-Talkcom-TalkAmericacom-Corrupt-managers-liars-mistreat-employees-give-wr-132880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talk America - Talk.com

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Marc - (U.S.A.)

I endured 10 months of torture from these fools! I made great money, but they tried everything in their power to make my stay there as uncomfortable as possible.

Always changing my seat everyday when I reported for work. The office was poorly run by non-educated managers who possessed no conflict resolution skills. Just another room full of empty suits. I'm glad you didn't have the displeasure of working for them.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

on the day of training

AUTHOR: Alyssa - (U.S.A.)

I also forgot to add that on the day of training I went to, the managers were training employees on how to do sales to customers. They were teaching them to lie to customers, and even telling them to 'flirt' and do ANYTHING they can just to get a sale--women and men were both taught by the trainers that they need to flirt with customers, or change their voice and sound sexual just to get a sale.. this company is pathetic and run by jerks and idiots...stay away from it!