Complaint Review: Talk America

• Reported By:NA Michigan
Talk America
, Michigan U.S.A.

Talk America internet online company ripoff Canton Michigan

Switched over in December, and have been billed twice already, one for 36.00 and now for 43.00. I was on the phone with them an hour today to argue with the girl that didn't know how to read me off a detail of my phone calls. I am in business so I wanted the whole thing read to me. She had to get a manager to listen in illegally on the phone because she was getting pissed I was yelling at her about the itimization.

After an hour on the phone I finally got a list of literally 17 diffrent charges they charge you on top of the 17 or 19.95 a month plan. I only had 2 long distance phone calls and 1 zone call not even worth 50 cents, hell I didn't even call these places. I had 4 Directory Calls that was it.

I hardly used the phone that month at all. (its an online business phone strickly for my internet affiliates to reach me at). its more of a rightoff then a use.. But yet the bill was doubled then my plan. I finally told this girl to email me or send me a hardcopy of the bill in the mail. It was all messed up!.

Bottom line there was almost a 20.00 discrepancy and she couldn't tell me the full picture. I will switch back to SBC and just pay the extra money each month do not buy into talk ameraca's BS pricing plan!.

C
NA, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2005 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talk-America/Michigan-48187/Talk-America-internet-online-company-ripoff-Canton-Michigan-126949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talk America