• Report: #121979

• Submitted: Thu, December 09, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 09, 2004

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Talk America
2704 Alternate 19 Palm Harbor, Florida U.S.A.

Talk America The company offed to me $0.18 cents per minute of long distance,then when the bill came the charged me $2.60 per minute. Palm Harbor Florida

The company offed to me $0.18 cents per minute of long distance,then when the bill came they charged me $2.60 per minute.I spoke with one of its representative and complain about the bill. He agred with me to give me a credit of $64.78,therefore the deducted from my cheking account the amount of $125.48,which was supposed to pay off the account since I canceled the account.

They are still sending me bill collecting the $64.78 that they were supposed to credited per our phone agreement. When I called them they told me that they won't issue a credit since I am not longer a customer. If I do not pay they will send the account to a collection agency.

Not only they ripped me off when I paid more or less $2.00 dollar per minutes when most of the long distance carrier charge between 0.14 to 0.20 cents.

I want that everybody know what kind of company they are.

Ignacio m
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2004 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talk-America/Palm-Harbor-Florida-34683/Talk-America-The-company-offed-to-me-018-cents-per-minute-of-long-distancethen-when-the-121979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talk America