Complaint Review: TalkFusion

• Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: Theresa - So CA — SVL California United States of America
1319 Kingsway Rd., Brandon, Florida United States of America

TalkFusion Declines Refund Within 6 Days of Sign-Up! Brandon, Florida

Be warned that TalkFusion is a Multi-Level-Marketin Pyramid-type company that is run by thieves who utilize the small print to make a quick buck!

I was charged $795 to enter the program, I did nothing with the product and tried to cancel on the 6th day after sign up.  I was denied a refund or partial refund or even a downgrade - ONLY 6 DAYS LATER! I even tried to dispute the charges with my bank (Wells) who submitted the report only to have it denied by TalkFusion.  Wells informed me that TalkFusion has had many charges disputed and that they win everytime!

BE WARNED, small print, you will pay and will not get a refund!

TalkFusion's business model is written by thieves who utilize small print to make a quick buck!

Unacceptable and obviously this is how they make quick money!  What goes around comes around TRUST!
I had an initial phone conversation with Leslie Brown on the day I signed up and she assured me that she would be available to me if I needed anything.  When I began the cancellation request, I tried emailing/calling Leslie Brown who never returned my calls or replied to my emails to help me resolve my request

I am however continuing to recieve annoying and non-stop event updates and email blasts even though I opted out several times already of course to no avail!
I did cancel, had to forfeit $795 for a decsion I made only 6-days earlier and never utilized a single part of their service.

They sent me a $25 debit card when I signed up.  I refused to use it until this was resolved.  After Wells informed me that there was nothing they could do, I tried to utilize the measly $25 that was on the card.  This too was a huge hassle and I was dinged every time I tried to use it and the charge would not go through for whatever reason.  I believe I only was able to utilize $17.30 of the $25.00, the remainder was automatic deductions because the merchant could not get the charge to accept?
I've never written a Ripoff Report or complaint and posted but I will be sure to spread the word and WARNING within my vast social network!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TalkFusion/Brandon-Florida-/TalkFusion-Declines-Refund-Within-6-Days-of-Sign-Up-Brandon-Florida-863246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TalkFusion