Complaint Review: Talk.com

• Updated: Sat, January 25, 2003

• Reported By:Peck Michigan
Talk.com
talk.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Talk.com rip-off dishonest fraudulent billing consumer fraud Charged me $2000 for only two months of phone service Palm Beach Florida

I signed up with Talk.com when I had recieved an e-mail promoting the lowest long distance rates. 5c/7c per minute, long distance. I recieved a bill for $2000.00 for two months of service, which included a $10.00 billing charge that I was not expecting either.

As a low income single mom. there was no way I could pay that ammount and I have not had a home phone since. ( two years.)

Pamela
Peck, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2003 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talkcom/nationwide/Talkcom-rip-off-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-consumer-fraud-Charged-me-2000-for-only-two-42780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talk.com