Complaint Review: Talkee

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Christine — Port Saint Lucie Florida
Talkee
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Talkee Filthy calls being made to single mom with Lung Cancer Internet Nationwide

*General Comment: May be

I am a single mother who has been getting calls at all hours of the day and night from men seeking Keisha for sex via the phone.  It has been revealed to me, by the men calling, after I question them, that Talkee.com is where they got my telephone number.  I had never heard of the website or chat line prior to this.  This has been ongoing for several months.  I have attempted to contact Talkee by phone and have written them several times via email with the only result being an email back stating someone I know must be doing this.

I do not find that answer satisfactory. They are responsible for the website and what it contains.  I have just had lung cancer surgery and am not able to rest and heal as a result of these calls.   I am also the daughter of a mom who is battling stage IV ovarian cancer with metastatic to the omentum.  Turning my phone off is not an option.  I also could change my phone number, however, I have an enormous amount of medical providers, family, foundations, and insurance carriers involved in my care and thus changing my number is not an option.  I have also called the local police and will be filling out a complaint with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talkee/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Talkee-Filthy-calls-being-made-to-single-mom-with-Lung-Cancer-Internet-Nationwide-1078428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talkee

#1 General Comment

May be

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

It may be thier website, but they have NO CONTROL over what ppl post on it. You dont need to find this answer "satisfactory" it is what it is. Its obvious that someone is posting your information in order to irritate you. You need to find out who is doing this to you instead of blaming a public forum.