Complaint Review: Talksugar.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 16, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: Mistress Onyx — Vancouver British Columbia Canada

Talksugar.com Talk-sugar.com Talksugar.com Admin scams customers impersonating Mistress Onyx with mulitple account for financial gain, Internet

Talksugar.com Admin scams slaves posing as Mistress Onyx Mistress Candi

Well who the heck is Mistress Candi? Let me see.. she has my photo and my old Talksugar.com Phone Extension ID.

Fake Mistress Onyx Account on Talksugar

How is it possible that some random girl could take my photo AND get the same phone extension ID? That is right Talksugar sucks.  They disabled my account for questioning them about their business practices. Like.. um .. paying us.So the disabled my account so I couldnt log in but kept my photo and Extension live for all of these years to scam my customer base. Yes loyal slaves who paid hundreds of dollars to talk to me now talk to Talksugars Admin. This way they get to keep all of the money instead of again.. paying me.How many of the girls on Talksugar.com are stolen PSO pictures like mine ?

Now that I posted this when you click the Mistress Candi url it goes to their home page. What a**holes.Back in 2010 I had started questioning why it was taking so long for them to pay me, sometimes months. I was new to the phone domination biz and didnt want to piss anyone off. LOL how things have changed. So since 2010 Talksugar has been scamming slaves pretending to be me. Take a look at what a search of Google.com found:

Google search Multiple Mistress Onyx Fake ID's to lure customers

This goes on for pages and pages. You see the idea is this. As you can see from the photo below, when I first started I was bringing around $600 a month.  What is the point of paying me when they can disable my account and keep my phone line live ? Then the slaves will keep calling and Talksugar never needs to pay me. They keep all the money.

This is the Payment page for Mistress Onyx on Talksugar

Now how much money do you think in 2 years they have stolen using my image and online personality ?Who the heck is Carmel Spice ? Oh shes another fake profile using my ID. A**holes. Hmmmm. I wonder if I can sue them for this ?..  If I can sue them I will. If there are any lawyers out there please contact me about this matter.

Yes I have printscreened their PSO sign up page. There is nothing that says they can keep your image and pretend to be you on the page.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 03:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talksugarcom/internet/Talksugarcom-Talk-sugarcom-Talksugarcom-Admin-scams-customers-impersonating-Mistress-On-883398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talksugar.com