Complaint Review: Talladega Fiberglass

• Updated: Sun, September 06, 2015

• Reported By: EL NINO — SAN TAN VALLEY Arizona United States of America
Talladega Fiberglass
1154 McCraig Road Lincoln Al talladega, Alabama United States of America

Talladega Fiberglass paid for parts returned them didnt get all my money back talladega, Alabama

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Money was refunded in full

febuary 2012 i bought some fenders and cowl panels and sleeper panels they were delivered to me. when i got them they were worped. i called them talked to mike at talladega he told me to return them he would give me back my money .they gave me part of my money never gave me the rest. ive called them they wont answer my calls. i have emailed them no response not good buissness

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2012 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talladega-Fiberglass/talladega-Alabama-/Talladega-Fiberglass-paid-for-parts-returned-them-didnt-get-all-my-money-back-talladega-915904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talladega Fiberglass

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Money was refunded in full

AUTHOR: Talladega Fiberglass - (USA)

We would like to dispute the claim submitted by Mr. Nino.  He did in fact order the said product from us.  It was damaged in shipping.  When it arrived to him instead of refusing the shipment he accepted it and signed for it although it had very noticeable damage to the packaging.  Once he signed for the delivery, it released the shipping company from any wrong doing so no claim would ever be filed to recoup the money.  Nonetheless, we told him that we would replace the product for him.  He did not want to wait for the new parts to be built and sent to him.  He demanded a full refund in which we gave him.  He then shipped the product back to us without a return authorization and then asked that we pay the shipping back.  We didn't request the damage merchandise back.  We didn't authorize a return shipment.  We refunded him his orginal invoice in full including what he paid for shipping.  He was very angry but we did feel that we did everything we could do to hold up our end of the bargain.  We had much rathered him let us replace the product but he didn't want to do that.  The shipping was very expensive due to the fact that he was in Arizona and we are located in Alabama.  We lost money on the product and the shipping to Mr. Nino.  We did not ask him to return the items and he did not receive a Return authorization from us.  We did not want to lose more money shipping damaged product back to us.  We did apologize to him repeatly.   He continue to call myself, the other owner as well as the office staff and harass until we no longer accepted his calls or threats.

We regret whole heartedly that this customer was dissatisfied and unhappy.  We strive for excellence customer service and product for every customer, for every order.

Mike