Complaint Review: Tamara Leuty Photography weddings

• Updated: Mon, January 03, 2011

• Reported By: Chris — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Tamara Leuty Photography weddings
3121 w. carver las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Tamara Leuty Photography weddings unprofessional, thief, appeared intoxicated las vegas, Nevada

*Author of original report: "fake status"

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Chris Montgomery Fake Managaer

In September 2008 I hired Tamera to do a photoshoot for an actor / model I was working with.  SHE approached me saying she was working with "the top" agency in Las Vegas and would "promise" to get him in I was his manager.  She stated that she had shot for Vogue, and many other high end magazines.  On the day of the shoot, she had myself and my client that I managed meet her at the Golden Nugget saying it was "the most elegant hotel in all of Las Vegas" she shot him on the street and then in a room and the elevator.  She did not ask their permission to shoot there and we had to "be careful" so security did not find out.  We then shoot in the hotel suite and her child is there, and she has the model in his underwear while her child is there providing both the model, myself, and the child an awkward moment.  Tamera stated that the child always sees 1/2 naked people. Those photos reached the point of high sex appeal.  As the talents manager, I had several shots I wanted taken (and that I was paying for it) and she kept refusing until I pointed out the fact I was paying, then she took them and now claims they are the best shots she has ever set up, taken, or arranged.

I paid her $100 on the day of the shoot with the promise of another $100 after the shots were returned to me.  On the bottom of each check I wrote FOR HIRE and advised her it was a transfer of the copyright.

The next day we picked up the photos and again stated that on the check FOR HIRE.

She then in what appeared to be a drunken state called the model directly and said that the check "partially bounced" and that of the second $100.00 50% of it did not clear and she did not want the model to tell me but wanted the model to just pay her the extra money and "keep it between us" That check fully cleared and when presented with evidence of that she kept it up! She wanted to make extra money!

3 months later she set up her website and posted the pics on line as the model was now working nationwide and in large campaigns.  She did not ask his permission to use his likeness, mine to use the photos and when we called her it was just like the you tube video of the phone calls.  She then sent me 100 emails threatening me, the models career and our safety.  She then filed a US Copyright on the photos on top of mine!  I am now starting the process of working this out

She calls in what appears to be an intoxicated state, she makes threats, she sends bizarre emails, and she steals copyrights.

DO NOT USE THIS WOMEN!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2010 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tamara-Leuty-Photography-weddings/las-vegas-Nevada-/Tamara-Leuty-Photography-weddings-unprofessional-thief-appeared-intoxicated-las-vegas-579787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tamara Leuty Photography weddings

"fake status"

AUTHOR: Chris Montgomery - (United States of America)

Ms Leauty has had criminal charges filed against her in many states and locations for her harassments and refusal to acknowledge the status of parties.

Chris Montgomery is a talent manager working with fifteen (15) actors and models in New York, Los Angeles and world wide and who has produced seven (7) projects in the last three (3) years. Ms. Leauty continues to on occasion make calls to Mr. Montgomery and his team in what appears to be a drunken state and has even done so in the last ninety (90) days.

Ms. Leauty as is noted herein has yet to respond to any of the charges raised in this report and continues to make unsubstantiated claims that she cannot support.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Chris Montgomery Fake Managaer

AUTHOR: Tamara leuty - (U.S.A.)

Chris Montgomery,

Uses my photos that I took of his supposed client on his website and his client uses them on his comp card. I have a copywright from the United States copywrite office of these actual photos in question. So they are G rated pictures. And Chris Montgomery is an exstortionist.