Complaint Review: Tamara Mason-Williams

• Submitted: Sat, October 02, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 13, 2010

• Reported By: Berkeley High Alumni — berkeley California United States of America
Tamara Mason-Williams
po box 367 rodeo, California United States of America

Tamara Mason-Williams attorney for Kaiser Permanente rodeo, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ron

*Author of original report: Williams Travel Service and Ron's Travel Service is not for me

*Consumer Comment: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

*Author of original report: she threatened me with a lawsuit too

Found out this travel Agent Lawyer is an attorney for Kaiser PErmanente at 1 kaiser plaza. What a skank attorney

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2010 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tamara-Mason-Williams/rodeo-California-94572/Tamara-Mason-Williams-attorney-for-Kaiser-Permanente-rodeo-California-646961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tamara Mason-Williams

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ron

AUTHOR: Franks Edwards - (United States of America)

ok, you right

Williams Travel Service and Ron's Travel Service is not for me

AUTHOR: Berkeley High Alumni - (United States of America)

I received a phone call for my husband and I from Attorney Tamara regarding the remainder of my deposit regarding the Balcony Cabins that I reserved for the Alumni 2010 cruise promoted by Williams Travel Services. I was Irate that she stated that the payment could not be broken up into 2 parts. I had alsready deposited the $500 by the 1st of March. She then decided to attack Ben, one of the other alumni members and stated that if we did not make payment in full that she was taking us to civil court. This is mistreatment and wrong. Please have some principle calling me at 6am. I sent the reminder in a money order as told.

If this cruise is truly to help us reunite we should be given berkeley high treatment. We are Berkleyans and are proud. We do not want some travel agent lawyer calling. you asked what it has do with Kaiser. She just happens to work there. I wanted to look up this attorney and that is what I found. I do not think it represents there name well,when they have a travel agent attorney calling me at 6am and at 8am they are back to being professional. My issue is with Ron, how could you do this?

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

WHAT DOES A TRAVEL AGENT ATTORNEY HAVE TO DO WITH KAISER PERMANTE?

THIS POST MAKES NO SENSE TO ME.

she threatened me with a lawsuit too

AUTHOR: Berkeley High Alumni - (United States of America)

I felt forced to pay and didn't appreciate the intimidation.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC