hidden

• Submitted: Mon, November 15, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 15, 2010

• Reported By: jennifer — fontana California United States of America
Tamara Pets house

Tamara Pets house Tried to get me to western union money for the purchase of a dog Limbe City, Internet

While looking to purchase a Yorkie I came across an ad in the local recycler and decided to inquire. When I did I received an email stating that the puppy would be given to me as a free adoption and that they would fly the dog to me. All I had to do was western union or money gram them $100-$200 dollars in order to change the dogs papers to my name. That was my first red flag. When I questioned about the payment method they were very adament that it only be in the two forms mentioned above. I also insisted that they give me the ability to confirm a flight for the dog. ( which by this point I knew didnt exist) and they began to get defensive. Finally I let them know that I was aware of the fraud ring that is going around in Nigeria and Cameroons and that they werent going to be getting a penny from me. Once that was said all &%#* hit the fan. The insults began and kept coming. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SEND THEM OR ANYBODY MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM WITHOUT HAVING CONFIRMATION OR SOME KIND OF TRACKING FOR YOUR ITEM!!!! I worked for a bank for many years and saw many many people fall victims to this type of scam. Once the money is sent and they get notification that it can be picked up at their local western union or money gram office, Its a done deal and you are out of your money with absolutely no way to ever dispute it or get it back. I have already notified the company who hosts their website to see if maybe there is something they can do to get them off the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2010 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tamara-Pets-house/internet/Tamara-Pets-house-Tried-to-get-me-to-western-union-money-for-the-purchase-of-a-dog-Limbe-662387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tamara Pets house