Complaint Review: Tamara Withney

• Reported By: anonymous — Eau Claire Wisconsin United States of America
Tamara Withney
28 Toyirl Ikeja, Select State/Province United States of America

Tamara Withney money for a life long love partner Ikeja, Internet

On 12/14/10 Tamara Withney asked me if I would wire her 300.00 so she could buy food as she had purchased a ticket to fly from Nigeria to move in with me get married and have children. I wired her the money as she promised to pay me back as soon as she arrived at my house. On 12/15/10 Tamara emailed me and stated that she had some luggage at a security office and it could not go on the plane with her.

Tamara had me email the security company to find out how much it would be to have this sent to my house. I wa quoted 800 us dollars and it would be mailed. I wired the 800.00 to the security company.

The next day the security office and Tamara emailed me stating they needed another 4,000 dollars to have the ownership name changed to mine in order to ship the luggage to my home. I emailed Tamara and the security company and informed them that I will not send them another dime.

I informed both parties if the luggage would not ship to my home for the quoted price of 800 I request that my money be mailed back to my home address. I was informed today 12/21/10 that she does not have the money but her boss would wire me my money back.

The only thing I had to do to get my money back was for me to email my credit card information to her and her boss and her boss would put this 800.00 onto my credit card account.

I told Tamara she had lost her mind and I never wanted to talk to her again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2010 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tamara-Withney/Ikeja-Select-StateProvince-23401/Tamara-Withney-money-for-a-life-long-love-partner-Ikeja-Internet-674144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tamara Withney