Complaint Review: Tamara van der Putten

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: Richard — Dist of Columbia
Tamara van der Putten
Nationwide Greece

Tamara van der Putten Do not donate to this scammer! Roar Magazine is a scam! Tamara van der Putten is a Psycho stalker and well known addict and con artist Athens Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: "Review" based on a lie. Please remove.

Tamara van der Putten is a well known psychopath con artist and fraud who will do anything for drugs and sex. She is from affluent parents who gave her everything and yet she thinks it's "cool" to beg for money while living in Athens, Greece pretending to work with refugees and asylum seekers. Tamara van der Putten has never worked a decent job because mummy and daddy paid for everything and this addict became addicted to everything under the sun because of it and begs the public for money.

Do not donate to this scammer! Roar Magazine is a scam! Tamara van der Putten is a Psycho stalker and well known addict and con artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tamara-van-der-Putten-/nationwide/Tamara-van-der-Putten-Do-not-donate-to-this-scammer-Roar-Magazine-is-a-scam-Tamara-van-1121487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tamara van der Putten

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

"Review" based on a lie. Please remove.

AUTHOR: Tamaravdp - (Netherlands)

Dear Ripoff Report,

I would like to file a rebuttal against a man called "Richard" who wrote a complaint review about me. I have never met this man. Wth this rebuttal I want to prove that his allegations are simply false and are based on zero evidence.

His report was written back in early 2014. At that time, me and my fellow editors at ROAR Magazine were launching a crowdfunding campaign in order to raise funds to build a new online platform. ROAR Magazine is an online publication run on a purely voluntary basis. We are not a business and we do not make any profit. We mainly rely on donations to keep our project running, and we do not get any monetorary compensation for our activities. Contrary to what "Richard" claims, ROAR Magazine is not a scam.

In the report, he claims that I am a "psychostalker", a "well-known addict", a "con artist", and even a "fraud who will do anything for drugs and ***". Again, I have never met this man and he has no evidence whatsoever to support his claims. The utter absurdity of these accusations is mind-boggling.

Moreover, he states that I come from "affluent parents who gave her everything and yet she thinks it's "cool" to beg for money while living in Athens, Greece pretending to work with refugees and asylum seekers." I am convinced that this man read my online profile (which can be found on the page of the campaign itself), did not believe my story and came up with his own conclusions.

He continues by saying that I have "never worked a decent job because mummy and daddy paid for everything and this addict became addicted to everything under the sun because of it and begs the public for money." I want to emphasize, again, that this man has never met me.

All his accusations are simply based on his belief that ROAR Magazine is a fake project and the people behind it as well. He wished to "denounce" me (and by extension, ROAR Magazine) by creating a fake story about me filled with judgement and personal accusations.

I hope that I have managed to convince you that this "complaint" is based on a lie and must therefore be deleted from your website. For absolutely no reason, my online reptutation is at stake. The mere presence of this report (which is on the first page of Google search if I type my name) is jeopordazing my employment opportunities.

Thank you for your time and consideration.