Complaint Review: Tamarind Buy Apartments

• Reported By: emily — saint petersburg Florida United States of America
Tamarind Buy Apartments
11400 4th street North saint petersburg, Florida United States of America

Tamarind Buy Apartments over charge on water bill saint petersburg, Florida

ON 11/15/2012 my water bill was $96.27!!!!

Regularly I pay between $50.00-$59.00 so I went to my complex office to make a complaint, and the manager (his name is ANDREW) told me, they have nothing to do with the water bill which is in the monthly rent bill, Andrew told me it is a PRIVATE COMPANY who is in charge.

December water bill was $59.00!!! I'm very dissapointed  with this apartment complex.

Today January 3-2013 I went to pay my rent, and I ask Andrew for the water company name or phone number, he was very disrespectful and also told me, he does not know the name or the phone number of that company, and if I dont pay the water bill, he will charge me a $50.00 late fee.

My question is. what is the water's company name? or the phone number? and, if Tamarind Bay has nothing to do with water billing, why is Andrew charging me a late fee?

If someone please can help me I will apreciate it, I will not longer be a resident of this appartments and of course I wont recomended AT ALL!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tamarind-Buy-Apartments/saint-petersburg-Florida-33716/Tamarind-Buy-Apartments-over-charge-on-water-bill-saint-petersburg-Florida-990817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tamarind Buy Apartments