Complaint Review: Tameka Heyward

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Hollywood South Carolina USA
Tameka Heyward
Hollywood, SC 29449, South Carolina United States of America

I was trying to sell my home, and I was the victim of a scam. The woman who I found living in my home was also a victim, but she actually had the information needed to know we were being scammed. I at least googled Mary Jones (the scammer), but this girl was too stupid to google Joanne Pearce(scammers real name). Anyhow, I was very upset, and agreed to let her stay in my house because she was a victim as well.

She swore up and down that she paid all of her rents, and I believed her. She used her religion a bit to seem more trusting.
She was late EVERY MONTH!!!! Her purse was stolen, her back account hacked, her job switched pay dates, she was hospitalized, her uncle died and she had to pay for the funeral, her boyfriend needed help with child support, AND the list goes on! A catastrophe EVERY month until she finally just quit paying.

Her cell phone was turned off and she stopped responding to emails. She owes over 2000 in late fees and rents and left the place a disaster. Her father kicked down the front door, and there was junk piled up around the home.

She refuses to give a forwarding address so I can serve her so now I have to pay for a private investigator.

SAVE yourself the trouble and DO NOT rent to this despicable woman!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tameka-Heyward/29449-South-Carolina-29449/Tameka-Heyward-TERRIBLE-TENANT-DISHONEST-AND-THIEVING-29449-South-Carolina-940044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tameka Heyward