Complaint Review: Tammi

• Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: pokhrd — Minneapolis Minnesota United States of America
Tammi
Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Tammi 6124373014 robbed my money; did not provide any service, look at other people's review too. Minneapolis, Minnesota

This is how her ad looks like:

I Drive myself.I guarantee you a fun, Unrushed, and most Erotic Experience
612=437`3014 weight 148 / 5.7 / 40DD clean and clear skin

SPECIAL*120,1hr*SPECIAL**SPECIAL* NOW
I adore meeting new people and love to have a good time.
I will make your day better.

Please beware and save yourself from being robbed by her. I learned my lesson. Save you money for some good cause.

Here is my story:
Called her for an hour of massage at the hotel, she came within an hour. Asked for money, i was nice and gave her money plus tip. After putting the money into her purse she says she need to go to her car to get her stuff from the car. I said ok. She tries to leave with her purse. How woud i trust her? I asked her to leave her purse but she ignores. She threatens me and tells me that i am not getting my money or service. I did not wanted to create any trouble and let her go.
She never comes back.....(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tammi/Minneapolis-Minnesota-/Tammi-6124373014-robbed-my-money-did-not-provide-any-service-look-at-other-peoples-revi-886671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tammi