Complaint Review: Tammy Chancey

• Updated: Sun, August 14, 2011

• Reported By: karma — Florida United States of America
Tammy Chancey
1206 OLD BELL LAKE ROAD DOUGLAS, Georgia United States of America

Tammy Chancey SHE SOLD ME A PUPPY THAT LIVED FOR 1 YEAR AND 6 MONTHS I HAD TO PUT HIM DOWN BECAUSE HE WAS HAVING SEIZURES AND HIS KIDNEYS AND LIVER WAS FAILING AND HE BECAME BRAINDEAD DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BREEDER DOUGLAS, Georgia

I would not ever buy another puppy from Tammy Chancey. My family bought a puppy from Tammy  about one year and six months ago. Two Days ago My dog Prince started acting really funny we thought he had a upset stomach and because he started throwing up.The next day He started having horrible seizures  out of the blue. So I rushed him to the vet they could not stop the siezures and said he was pretty much brain dead from the siezure so I had to put him down.Prince was not even two years old.

The blood work said his kidneys and liver were failing and he was dying so the recomended me to put him down. They said it could have been Genetic.Then I searched  Tammy Chanceys name and found all of these complaints and other reports of defective dogs. Something needs to be done!!! Someone need to investigate this breeder and I dont think anyone else should have to see there animal helpless and sick. Someone need to check her out and look at her breeding practices. Animals are not A QUICK DOLLAR THEY ARE PART OF SOMEONES FAMILY......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2011 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tammy-Chancey/DOUGLAS-Georgia-31535/Tammy-Chancey-SHE-SOLD-ME-A-PUPPY-THAT-LIVED-FOR-1-YEAR-AND-6-MONTHS-I-HAD-TO-PUT-HIM-DOW-765123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tammy Chancey