Complaint Review: Tammy Lam

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: andrewsz1991 — Stamford Connecticut United States of America
Tammy Lam
3301 Oleander Road Port Saint Lucie, FL Port Saint Lucie, Florida United States of America

Tammy Lam tixredhot@gmail.com tslam81@gmail.com Tickets scam Port Saint Lucie, Florida

*Consumer Comment: She's still at it

*Consumer Comment: Still at it under another company name (Brighter Day Tickets)

*Consumer Comment: still at it

*Author of original report: Rebuttal to the rebuttal

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: In Response to Complaint

She uses paypal makes you think it's ok then does not contact you at all.  Do not buy from her.  I'm pursuing legal action anyway so I doubt shell do this anymore but sitll.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tammy-Lam/Port-Saint-Lucie-Florida-/Tammy-Lam-tixredhotgmailcom-tslam81gmailcom-Tickets-scam-Port-Saint-Lucie-Florida-887693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tammy Lam

She's still at it

AUTHOR: gigsix - ()

I was just ripped off from this person for Kentucky Derby Tickets.

I am filing charges.

Please let me know if anyone else wants to file charges along with us.

Still at it under another company name (Brighter Day Tickets)

AUTHOR: vansaintsfan - (United States of America)

Tammy Lam tried to do the same thing to me as she did to everyone on this forum. She did so under the company name Brighter Day Tickets. Luckily I found this web page prior to sending any money. However I wanted to give everyone here all of the information that we sent each other.

I'm assuming that its fake but here is the company address and contact details that I was given:
10380 SW Village Center Dr Suite 162
Port St Lucie, Fl 34987
Phone 772-249-2457
Fax 772-673-5754

She contacted me through a posting on craigslist for football tickets. She avoided paypal at all costs. She wanted me to pay through www.square.com.

I mentioned this webpage to which she said that everyone on here had in fact ripped her off. As all of you know she is a scumbag trying to steal money from hardworking people. Good luck to everyone who has been robbed by here, I hope you manage to get some satisfaction.

still at it

AUTHOR: Disgrutal - (Canada)

I recently purchased 3 NFL tickets from Tammy Lam at www.anyeventtix.com.  She contact us through an add my friend had posted on Craigslist saying 'wanted to buy tickets.'

Everything seemed legit, I payed through Paypal and was told I would recieve a FedEx tracking number upon payment.  After a few days I looked at the invoice I had been sent 'Invoice #0001'.  This was my first intuition that this was a scam.  No Tracking number and no tickets yet.

After a couple emails back and forth were she had said she'd forward the tracking number, I have recieved nothing and no longer get a response from here.

I have filed complaints with PayPal and Visa thus far describing this matter and will pursue legal action in a couple weeks as advised by Visa and Paypal - they insist on their due diligence prior to any legal action.

Broden Neufeld
Calgary Alberta

Rebuttal to the rebuttal

AUTHOR: andrewsz1991 - (United States of America)

I'll give you a rundown of this business and why she was attacked.  First off Tammy Lam did not issue me a full refund.  She did not respond to my claim on paypal and after 10 days they automatically refunded the money.  She also did not answer one of my calls or texts.  Did not give me a tracking number.  Did not give me any info.

Tammy before you come on here trying to defend yourself you should be telling the truth.  I also got an email from a man on this ripoff report site that you did it to him over google wallet he will nto be able to get his refund.

You are a scumbag and you had every intention of robbing me and it didn't work out for you.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

In Response to Complaint

AUTHOR: Tammy - (United States of America)

In response to this report, the author received a full refund because they claimed they did not receive the tickets.  So I felt in best interest of business to issue a refund and weeks later I find out about this report.  I run a ticket business and if something goes wrong with a purchase I make it right.  If anyone contacts the author of this they will tell you they received a refund and if not I have the proof.  I feel I'm being attacked for a transaction that I corrected as I saw fit.