Complaint Review: Tammy Lam

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: lenay — manhattan Kansas United States of America
Tammy Lam
6412 Sweet Laurel Run Sugar Hill, Georgia United States of America

Tammy Lam Any Event Tickets took money, didn't deliver tickets as promised, no tracking number, and no further communication Sugar Hill, Georgia

Tammy Lam is still at it...just under a different name.  I researched the company she was under "any event tickets" and did not find any fraud reports, I also thought I did my due diligence before paying through her merchant "paysimple.com".  Neither raised red flags for me but unfortunately Tammy Lam has my money and has not delivered the tickets I bought.  This was supposed to be a surprise for my husband for our anniversary.  She will not respond to my emails and never delivered the tracking information that was promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tammy-Lam/Sugar-Hill-Georgia-30518/Tammy-Lam-Any-Event-Tickets-took-money-didnt-deliver-tickets-as-promised-no-tracking-nu-969146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tammy Lam