Complaint Review: Tammy Marie's Photography

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: frohooper — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Tammy Marie's Photography
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

Tammy Marie's Photography http://tammymariesphotography.com/ , https://www.facebook.com/tammysphotography In Pittsburgh Pa. Will Rip You Off, Hurt The Kids And Play Favorites With Her Friends At Your Childs Expense! Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: Jon Scherling Is THE Scam Artist of 2010 Blessings

*Author of original report: Wow

*Consumer Suggestion: Online Based Fraudulent Scam Artist J. Scherling

*General Comment: Jon Scherling

*Author of original report: Tammy, you still don't seem to get the point......

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: YOU SCAMMED YOUR OWN COMPANY

*Author of original report: Can you NOT Read?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You are the scam artist, not me.

*Author of original report: Tammy Marie's Photography Please Stop The Lies!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Reportng/Slander

Hello to whom this may concern in the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Area!

This is a Website Owned by a real piece of work! This woman held an illegal contest on Facebook where she had childrens photos up to win a prize consisting of a three hour event for them to have their photos taken.

After many family members reached out to each other, got hundreds of votes for my Nephew and Niece, my Sister in law was notified that it had to be a fix or had to be cheating and disqualified the kids for cheating.

Me being an internet marketer for over a dozen years having created multiple 6 figures in this industry, I sent it to a loyal marketing base to have votes casted for them to have a victory. When the owner seen that one of her "friends" children wasn't going to win the contest, she disqualified my Niece and Nephew, called it cheating for her own self preservation when it is clearly very illegal to advertize one thing and then change the rules the very next moment all for personal gain. [continued below]....
.....

The contest is a scam any way you see it and to upset CHILDREN is disgusting and I do not want anyone else to be scammed by Tammy Marie's Photography and lose hard earned money over a fixed loophole in her mind, if she can upset a child, just imagine what she would scam and steal from a customer!

Thanks!

Pass this along to all you know in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tammy-Maries-Photography/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-/Tammy-Maries-Photography-httptammymariesphotographycom-httpswwwfacebookcom-799335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tammy Marie's Photography

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Jon Scherling Is THE Scam Artist of 2010 Blessings

AUTHOR: HowPyramidsSchemesThrive - (United States of America)

This guy.... Jon Scherling.... LOL...

He is running a cash gifting scam... it's illegal as hell... almost all states have laws against what he is doing.  Fortunately for us... Jon lives in Pittsburg, PA... here is what the law says in his state about what he is doing:

I would also like to point out... the consumer hot line for reporting people to the Attorney General in Pennsylvania is: 1-800-441-2555.

Additionally, there are many many many many many reasons why this is a Cash-Gifting Scam/Pyramid Scheme/Ponzi Scheme but the bottom line is, the "gifting" initial payment is over $25.

This is a perversion of a positive thing.  He is a GREEDY SOB... GOOGLE the guy... he's a total idiot who is SELF PROCLAIMED... NOTHING IS LEGITIMATE ABOUT THIS... NOTHING.

Sincerely...with all my Love,

Highly Concerned Soldier <3

Wow

AUTHOR: frohooper - (United States of America)

This is all you got? LAUGHABLE just like all of your other posts. Find something safe to play with. Youre a joke and so is this scam type of site you clown! LOL, funny stuff though. You get NO AIRTIME anywhere else and it wont be here either but hey, keep me popular!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Online Based Fraudulent Scam Artist J. Scherling

AUTHOR: HowPyramidsSchemesThrive - (United States of America)

I couldn't agree more with Tammy Marie's Photography.

Her Official Website is actually: http://tammymariephotography.com/

The guy: Jon Scherling AKA FROHOOPER is a hustler; or at least thinks he's one.  That is all.  Oh and complete loser.  He is preying on people's vulnerabilities and using reverse psychology about positivity...this dude is the biggest manipulator.  All his "business" is not "business" it's a little kid who don't want to make an honest living for themselves.  All that college he so "claims" online... yea right.. you a drop out son.

You a drop out still trying to make a hustle.  Well, your hustle is about to end...I'm mass blasting all your bull crap to the entire online community where I have influence.

You have gotten by this long because most of us feel like, if you get duped you get duped but damn... this dude is really on one.  Like he just sits back in his crib drink'n his 40's pretending to be a pastor, collecting his $10 in his P.O box, making videos on youtube with his crappy internet site, talk'n about you try'n to help the people...WTF...

You ain't try'n to help no one but yourself...as long as you gett'n money that's all that matters.

& to the poor soul, Tammy Marie who had to deal with his low life, drama & childish online games... much love to you and your business... you keep on your REAL positive grind love...

Negative individuals who are loveless zombies will get what is coming to them.

#4 General Comment

Jon Scherling

AUTHOR: SkeetG2012 - (United States of America)

Jon Scherling is involved in what looks like an illegal cash gifting ponzi scheme. I plan to report his website for 2010 Blessings and Surges 2012to the appropriate authorities for investigation.

Tammy, you still don't seem to get the point......

AUTHOR: frohooper - (United States of America)

I am going to say this much, you can talk all the garbage you would like to on this page. I have made my point here. You have ZERO class at all.

You try to talk about my sex life on here as the owner of the business that I filed a complaint on? Wow! Yet you still haven't mentioned how you feel about hurting the kids feelings? This all proves that you are horrible and inhumane. By the way, do me a favor and tell your husband to relax on the idle threats he has made to my family concerning me as I am not only business smart, I am street savvy as well, ask around on Brookline Blvd.

People who do the research on me in general know better than to take anything serious coming from a SCAM-ARTIST such as yourself. I fight SCAMMERS on a daily basis, people rely on that to show the deceptive tactics you all use on the internet, keep this in mind when you post yet another nonsensical rebuttal.

You think I have an ego? Laughable at best. I do say this though, if there was a contest between me and my Wife, against you and your husband, the votes would for sure be one sided in favor of me and mine. I seen you and its not so lovely. Also, just going to touch on the subject of my Wife and "not getting none" that you so BOLDLY posted in your last attempt to have a snappy comeback to the truth I posted, I think what you need to be worried about who is getting some of your husband late night on his D.J. Gigs before you make comments like that on this public forum, we wouldn't want to air him out and drag him through this on your obvious scam now would we? I feel bad because he actually is a good guy and has to deal with this now.

By the way, my Wife called you what she called you because she is allowed to voice her opinion of you since you scammed her niece and nephew out of a garbage photo shoot in the first place as she is allowed under the first amendment.

The fact of the matter is, you think you are going to sit back and wait for this to "die" down and things will get back to normal and it will not. This will be here waiting on you every time you turn around. You think it matters much what I say here? Maybe not but then again, I would feel like trash to not say something here in this case. You are a scammer, face it, accept it. This post serves as a way to protect the children from getting their feelings hurt by you again. People will read what I have said due to the sheer truth that I speak. No worries though, you look as if you'd make a good salesperson for Eat N Park. At least there you would feed your need to be a glutton.

I will not make this personal although I would love nothing more than to showcase my comedic talent here for all to see just what a joke you truly are but as I read all that has been posted here, I think my point has been proven and people will see what I mean just by reading your GREEDY minded replies to this, so go ahead right now, pick your best lie and be my guest, write what you want and show the world your stupidity it only makes my argument LOUDER and solidifies my opinions of you, there is no way back now.

I hope you like the controversy because this is where I thrive and I enjoy speaking on he behalf of the "Little Ones" as I do not take kindly to scam artists such as yourself.

I also hope you see this and make changes in your behavior and the way you deal with people. Maybe one day you can have a business and give 100% to building relationships and cut the scam out of your sales pitch, then and only then will you see any success.

Many blessings to you.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

YOU SCAMMED YOUR OWN COMPANY

AUTHOR: photo78 - (United States of America)

And got caught, so now you want to take it put on me. Let them do more research and see who the real scammer is. You are a douche bag that takes money off of innocent people, to gain for your profit, not me. I was offering something for free, no money involved, no contract, no obligation. Oh who cares that you make 6 figures, so what!!! and so what you know 40,000 people, no one cares!!! How many times do you have to tell us???? You have a bad ego, wow!!! LMFAO!!!

It amazes me you don't have any other things to do but to bad mouth people and have other people do the same for what publicity or to get off??  Maybe you should ask your miserable lady for that, she jealous I get some and she doesn't is why she called me all those names???

Whatever the case maybe, you are sick!!!!! You can go ahead tell the whole world about me, but you are wasting you time, but all will see I did nothing wrong, you are the one making an issue out of some stupid contest. You can bash my business and my work all you want but it wont get you far except some hype on the internet, then it will all die down. So do what you need to do, while I sit back and laugh about it, because I know I have nothing to worry about and nothing to lose.  I done with your nonsense.

Can you NOT Read?

AUTHOR: frohooper - (United States of America)

This is what was said by Antonio Brutus about my opportunity, which unlike your lame photoshop skills, is still in business and has been for 3 years along with many others that I own and run as well.

"When I first Posted this hubpage, I thought that 2010 Blessings was going to be a wonderful opportunity for many people but it turned out that there was some scam activity going on with some of the members. 2010 Blessings was shut down for a couple of months to get rid of all the scammers.  You can thank Jon Scherling (the creator) for that and its a good thing he acted quickly.
Many people did not get their money returned and alot of unfair practices were happening within this program and this is why they shut it down. Now 2010 Blessings is back up and going strong. I am going to leave the original content of this hubpage because the content is still important. Why? Because what I have to teach you will allow you to be successful in any program. I teach you how to "Market". Once you learn how to market, any program will work for you.So
just to reiterate, 2010 Blessings was shut down due to Scam activity, but now its back up and going strong. if you would like to discuss this more with me, please feel free to call me: Antonio Brutus"

As you can clearly READ, there was no scam there and I was given a compliment for acting to get SCAMMERS OUT, similar to what is being done to you and your fake business that hurts the kids.

On a second not about your post, http://www.ripoffreport.com/nonprofit-organizations/2010-blessings-cash/2010-blessings-cash-gifting-pr-cfca6.htm once again I say to YOU< READ BEFORE you try and talk about something you are clueless on. In this example, I shut down a company that tried to rob members of a community site for $48,000.00 and tying unsuccessfully the person Ess got caught in her sick game, just like you did and if you READ further, you will have known this too.

I am not going to play this game with you, the fact of the matter is, you will not have any customers in the Pittsburgh area as you are a plague. Your kind is not tolerated by me nor anyone I know. I will do further investigations and they will be on this thread, making sure it sticks in the browsers of those who are searching to have pictures taken and this will warn them off from your scandalous activities and GREED.

It shocks me that not one time during any of this did you offer any type of apology to my Nephew or my Niece? Wonder why that is exactly? Also, you bashed our names and said we "cheated" a lousy dollar store photo session on Facebook just to save face for you and your business.

You are NO BUSINESS WOMAN! You took the joy off of the faces of children and should hold your head down low for that. Keep up with the game playing but it matters none to me and if you think I cannot just as easily have all those people whom liked my families photos come and express their opinions here, you are sadly mistaken.

Next time you hold a contest I pretty much give you my word it will not be on Photography and you should consider a new way to scam people now that this information is everywhere you look.

Many blessings.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You are the scam artist, not me.

AUTHOR: photo78 - (United States of America)

Your family member was a friend of mine before this all happened, so you have no idea what you are talking about.

You should be ashamed of yourself taking peoples money for profit!!! This is what you do!!!

This is your company, shut down for scam, now back uo and running but something is wrong with this picture don't you think???

I will win!!!

Tammy Marie's Photography Please Stop The Lies!

AUTHOR: frohooper - (United States of America)

Oh sure, now that you see that Rowene has Family that actually care about each other and try to be there to support one another the story changes? The EXACT post on the Scammers page on Facebook, and I am only going to include one, was written by the owner of the page but I guess it is a safe bet to say that she will (Tammy Marie McFeely) say to this rebuttal, that not only were the likes on the photos hacked (which is impossible on Facebook) but I am guessing someone also hacked her page and posted a contest for her SCAM business "Tammy Marie's Photography"?

As people will read below is the contest rules as they were written by the owner of this scam.

"CONTEST GOING ON!! For a Christmas Kids Photoshoot package which consists of up to 3 hours of shooting with my portable background studio, all photos edited and placed on cd and copyright release. In return, you authorize me to use your child's photos for business purposes such as websites and portfolios. If you are interested, upload a picture of your child to this page along with your child's name & age. There will be 3 winners chosen based on "LIKES" of three different age groups. Ages 0 months-3 yrs, 4-7 yrs, and 8-12 yrs. Contest runs until 11/20/2011. The 3 children in age group that has the most likes on their photo will win the photoshoot above. Photoshoot would be given in your home or place of interest..park..etc... Only one photo per child, and please make sure when you upload the photo, you upload it so its PUBLIC. Submit your photo and get your family and friends to start voting NOW, good luck and thanks!!
Like Reshare November 9 at 11:32pm"

This came straight from the fat lips of this liar, there is no defamation here as it is written out of my opinion on her whole "Lets cheat the kids" campaign. No threatening me with a Lawyer as you cannot be sued in the state of Pennsylvania for speaking the truth and besides, I have Lawyers of my own.

I recently got a copy and pasted reply from a family member, (the mother of the devastated children) which I am including to let you know what a person Tammy Marie is:

"I posted several times on peoples comments you have to like the page first then the photo on my page, not you page or any other page. Its a big misunderstanding that got out of hand. If you remove the scam.com report your family member made and your report to ripoffreport.com, I will give ALL your kids a photo shoot tomorrow to clear this up. I dont want the hassle with everything. I just got over having cancer in May and I am trying so hard to get my life back on track and do whats best. I have a goof heart and a lot of people know that. I didnt scam anyone, you know deep down its true. Lets fix this, I will do it tomorrow, if that stuff is off the internet by then. It hurts to see it says I HURT KIDS, i dont...people can take it that the wrong way and I dont want to get my lawyers involved to remove that if theres other ways around it."

This is clearly her trying to "cop a plea" by using Cancer as a leverage as she knows that we lost many Family members of our own to this disease but to no avail as her bribe fell on deaf ears.

I want you to think about how our Family feels when we had to tell the Children that they were not going to win what they tried so hard to obtain because the person whom ran this dirty contest was only thinking of her Facebook page trying to get her some business and didn't take into consideration the feelings of the kids involved.

What about the defamation on everyone we as a family reached out to and asked that they show support and like the photos our family members were in? Listen Tammy, sometimes scammers like yourself win, in this particular case you did not. Unlike you, our family cares about these things and we are NOT helpless and I am sure that deep down you regret your disgusting acts but the facts still remain, if you plan to hurt peoples children, don't expect everyone to pass up this kind of outlet for their frustration.

By the way, you can stop writing our family those "bribe" letters as it is solely my decision on whether these posts come down and that will not happen in my lifetime as I will not allow another child to suffer at the hands of someone so heartless and ignorant such as yourself. I will be spreading this to all of the people who voted on those pictures too, in order for them to post rebuttal after rebuttal to inform everyone in Pittsburgh Pa. on how they feel about what you TRIED to do.

To all that reads this, please make your comments known and let us know exactly how you feel about this situation.

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Reportng/Slander

AUTHOR: photo78 - (United States of America)

The persons involved below is family of the said person. I ran a contest and as stated, they must like the photo, in order to do so you have to like my page in order for the like to count. In other words the person was cheating the system, so I disqualified them. I am not hurting anyone or any children. That's not a good thing to say when its not true.