Complaint Review: Tammy Tunstall

• Submitted: Tue, April 25, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 26, 2006

• Reported By:Norman Oklahoma
Tammy Tunstall
2124 Lafayette Dr Norman, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Tammy Tunstall Rented me a property without telling me she had not paid her morgage and it was being foreclosed on. Ripoff Purcell Oklahoma

*Consumer Suggestion: Another thing

*Consumer Suggestion: David...I looked at OCIS myself....

Ok, back in April 2005 I planned on moving back to Oklahoma, so I went around looking for a house for rent, then I came upon this 3 bed 1 and a half house which was listed for $750 a month plus a pet fee of $450.00 plus a partial payment fee because she was going to hold the house for us tell we could move down and another fee which I can't remember what for, which totaled $2000.00. When we first moved in we found a forcloser notice on the door. It seems she hade not paid her mortgage since November 2004. But she never told us. I then called the mortgage company who directed me to there lawyer who I then ask what I should do and they told me when the first month rent came not to pay her. I looked under her name on the Oklahoma court site and found what looks like a problem with another tenant who she also like myself took to court.

This may not help me now, but if anyone plains on doing business with her beware.

Also the house was sold at auction its not the present owners of the house that im writing about its the previous owner.

David
Norman, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2006 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tammy-Tunstall/Norman-Oklahoma-73071/Tammy-Tunstall-Rented-me-a-property-without-telling-me-she-had-not-paid-her-morgage-and-it-188579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tammy Tunstall

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Dean - (U.S.A.)

You need to learn to read the OCIS cases before you go accusing someone of something. The other case on OCIS with a renter was for non-payment of a lease also. The renter did not pay rent and was kicked out...just as you were. Also, why wait this long to post? Did you just have a paycheck garnished or something?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

#5 Consumer Suggestion

David...I looked at OCIS myself....

AUTHOR: Dean - (U.S.A.)

You appear to be disgruntled about being removed from the house and it appears you absconded with certain property in leaving. OCIS is public...I went and looked up Tammy...and found her case against you. Are you upset that she got a judgement against you? Also, the mortgage company could not legally disclose the situation of her mortgage to you...you might want to rethink this campaign you are undertaking.