Complaint Review: Tammy larson white

• Reported By: blackcat63 — Tacoma Washington
Tammy larson white
1220 centrial ave s. kent wa, Washington USA

Tammy larson white COMPLETELY LIED ON ME TO MAKE HER CASE.... Kent Washington

I was in court on 4/30/13 entering a not guilty plea on a dv. me and my girlfriend had a pushing match and that is all. I never met with the police nor did I get to make a statement, never recieved any court notice to appear but checked and found that I had a court date online line. So I hired a attorney to come to court with me and enter a plea of not guilty to the court but when we arrived at the court house the prosecutor Tammy Larson White was there and my attorney went and spoke with her for a few mins and then came back to me and asked if I had ever been to Alambama?

and I told her no and why did she ask and she informed me that the prosecutor had told her that I was a fugitive and have a history of crimes and violence, that I'm a flight risk and she was going to ask the judge to set a bail at 25,000. cash bond. and in which she did just that and added to the judge that she had the proof it was me and that I'm known to have used several AKA's is the past. but as the judge looked over the records he said he couldn't set a bail as high without more proof but he did have me arrested and my bail was set at 5000.

bond or cash and that was based on my past history in which I will say i have never been convicted of any crime other then a speeding ticket and so I now ask what past was that judge looking at? i will say this Tammy is a time bomb, that will one day send a innocent person if she hadn't already to jail for life or ruin someones life like she almost did mine. and now I'm having to prove that this made up person she claim to have proof of isn't me...

She and her co worker Julie Strome should be disbarred and no longer able to work in a job that could possibly hurt others. I've worked for the city of seattle for 19yrs and worked at seattle brinks armored car service and the city at the same time for 13yrs. put myself through school and sent all 6 kids to college and she slandered my name like I did nothing at all with my life and time. How would she feel if someone turned her life upside down all in a split second with lies. she'd probably cry like the big baby and liar she is...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tammy-larson-white/kent-wa-Washington-98032/Tammy-larson-white-COMPLETELY-LIED-ON-ME-TO-MAKE-HER-CASE-Kent-Washington-1048233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tammy larson white