meat

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: David — Tampa Florida
Tampa Appliance Repair
3415 SW Cornell Ave Palm City, Florida USA

Tampa Appliance Repair Tampa Appliance Repair is a Shell business running a Scam on unsuspecting people Palm City Florida

BEWARE!  Tampa Appliance Repair uses the internet to prey on unsuspecting individuals.  They claim to be based in Tampa, however after further research, they are claiming a location in Palm City, Fl.  They have no business license and are not registered.  They use Google Adwords to draw in phone calls and then they only show up if they feel the caller is suseptible to their preying antics.  I would recommend calling another repair service....one that is licensed and is reputable.  When I called the number it is answered by a person but they will not give out any information on the company.

They refused to give me the name of the owner...another red flag.  Whe I asked to speak with the owner I was told he would call me back...of course, he never did.  I wasted 2 weeks of my time waiting on their dubious service and it never came because I had done my homework after they failed to show up the first time.  I belive this company is scamming innocent people and should be investigated by the state...especially since they are not licensed in the state they operate in!!   Hope I can shed some light on this company, Tampa Appliance Repair and Rapid Appliance Service who use the website www.tampaapplaincerepair1.com...this is a big scam and should be avoided!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tampa-Appliance-Repair-/Palm-City-Florida-34990/Tampa-Appliance-Repair-Tampa-Appliance-Repair-is-a-Shell-business-running-a-Scam-on-uns-1058515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tampa Appliance Repair