Complaint Review: Tan Nguyen

• Reported By: Amex-Victim — Houston Texas United States of America
Tan Nguyen
3215 Fannin st Houston, Texas United States of America

American Express Cancel Card for no Reason Houston, Texas

American Express cancelled our cards for no reason. It started out as a review, and when I called they said that some other person called who identified themself with my personal information made changes to my account. I asked if they had it in recording? No definite answer.  At the time I question if AMX had issue in the security department. Later, I called back and find out that was not the case. I talked to customer service and said that I need to verify some IRS, information so they made me fill this form out, according to them it was to verify if we were a legitimate business.  We've been in business since 1992 btw. Well we filled the form as they directed, and shortly after that they cancelled our card. I called them, and they were giving me bs that the form was not filled out correctly. Obviously, I think AMX is purposely avoid our questions "why was my account under review or cancelled?" We never got the direct or consistant answer. I too, like others on here have 500,000 + points. Im starting to wonder if this is what its about.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tan-Nguyen/Houston-Texas-77004/American-Express-Cancel-Card-for-no-Reason-Houston-Texas-829863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tan Nguyen