Complaint Review: Tan Vacations Aka Sundance

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:philadelphia Pennsylvania
Tan Vacations Aka Sundance
744 Kidder St Wilkes -barre, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Tan Vacations Aka Sundancetan Vacations Aka Sundance Dream vacation/ total deception Wilkes -barre Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to resolve your issue!

My fiancee and I responded to an offer for a free hotel weekend anywhere for fifty dollars as long as we attended a 2 hour presentation.

After sitting through it I declined the offer and went to the car. After 20 minutes I return to find my fiancee surrounded by four people who told her she could just purchase a weekend package for $ 85/month and pay $99 for reservation. It sounded a lot better than the one they offered me.

She used her debit card for the transaction. We paid $50 for the free weekend we never received at any hotel and when we attempted to register after one year we were told no weekends are available unless we pay an additional $550.

After emailing the corporate office due to no telephone response we closed our debit account. Their records show $27.12/month. Our statement show $ 85/month. We are yet to receive a response from management.

Recovery18
philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tan-Vacations-Aka-Sundance/Wilkes-barre-Pennsylvania-18702/Tan-Vacations-Aka-Sundancetan-Vacations-Aka-Sundance-Dream-vacation-total-deception-Wilke-348687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tan Vacations Aka Sundance

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your issue. Please call customer service immediately, so that we can correct your issue. The toll free number is (1-888-257-8400)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC