Complaint Review: Tan republic

• Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: Lynn bruno — Lake Oswego Oregon United States of America
Tan republic
Boones ferry road lake Oswego or 97035 Internet United States of America

Tan republic Buy on month get one month free not honored, Internet

In August 2012 I went into new tan republic to see costs. I was sold one month and on counter was a promotion buy one month get one month free. I was put in a really nice bed for my first tan and when i came back next day i was put in a totally different bed very old fashioned. i asked why was the bed different n she said this is the bed you paid for! I asked for the bogo special and was told I get it. A few weeks into my first month I asked when my first month was up and how does the free month get added. I was told it gets activated once first month was up upon my request and at end of first month. I went in today to tan and to activate my 2nd FREE month and gal at counter had to call manager. I was told that they would not honor it even after reading notes in computer to person / manager on phone stating I " saw the sign" on counter. Very disappointing an will never go there again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tan-republic/internet/Tan-republic-Buy-on-month-get-one-month-free-not-honored-Internet-964682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tan republic