• Report: #1019356

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: dennis — keithville Louisiana United States of America
Tango transportation
shreveport,la shreveport, Louisiana United States of America

Tango transportation tango in big trouble with CSA Scores, they r fireing 6drvrd/day to try to justifiy illigeal driving shreveport, Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: what is it jimmie???

*Consumer Comment: You Need An Education!

I just read report from Issac a Tango drvr who was lied to by Tango, I had very similar incident with Tango

I worked there 1yr and thought they were ok company, they would run u hard and u got thru house often, thougt all was good. Then, one day i was calld into saftey at corporate, when i arrvd saftey VP(Ivan Buckner) was there and his two girls that worked in saftey were there too.Ivan had my logs for the last 2 months in front of him and started asking me what about this and that about my logs and said they were compareing my logs to qual-com logs and they didnot match. He went on to say how they were preparing for an audit in one month and he was going to hve to let me go. No probation, saftey trainng,days off, probation, nothing just nothing personnel just ur history. I applied for job with Tranco the next day and when they ran my DAC found they had not only burnt me for logs but also put failure to follow co procedures and unauthorized use of vech. when i asked my drvr mgr about it he said he never put anythng like that on my record. I hve calld saftey numerous times about this they r not returning my calls so i guess i will hve to take legal action to solve this problem,  i latter found out they were fireing on avrg 6 drvrs per/wk for logs and just recycleing drvrs so they could get good miles and when it got about 2months b4 audit time they would go over drvrs logs and fire a bunch of them and then say yes we know we hve some problems but look how we r tryn to solve our prob. I hve been driving for 28yrs over 2.5mill accident free miles hve always ran hard and logged same as always,prior to this i had no service failures, no OS&D, no cust complaints and dvr mgr was very happy he just gave Transco a glowing reference for me and he and i never had aproblem so if u decide to go to work for them b very careful ur logs match quail com about 2 months b4 DOT audit time they will throw u under the bus, Ivan Buckner is a two faced horses a**.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tango-transportation/shreveport-Louisiana-/Tango-transportation-tango-in-big-trouble-with-CSA-Scores-they-r-fireing-6drvrdday-to-t-1019356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tango transportation

what is it jimmie???

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

a power thing 2 c who can rebutted d most?????

You Need An Education!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

You were FALSIFYING logs!  You even admitted it!  Without regard to anything else they claim you have done...LOG FALSIFICATION is enough to get you fired anywhere!  You can blame them all you want (as you have) but YOU were the driver and YOU were the person who signed the log.  YOU are the responsible person.  The log YOU filled out did not match with reality.  End of story!  And no, I don't work for them, Einstein.