Complaint Review: Tanya Stewart(Stewartfamilylaw)

• Submitted: Sun, March 31, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 31, 2013

• Reported By: pissedinga — brookhaven Georgia
Tanya Stewart(Stewartfamilylaw)
1169 concord rd se marietta, Georgia United States of America

Tanya Stewart(Stewartfamilylaw) ALL OF THE ABOVE IS CORRECT, TANYA IS HORRIBLE !!! marietts, Georgia

Both posters are absolutely correct! Tanya Stewart has got to be the worst Attorney ever. I'm shocked she hasn't been sanctioned or disbared.

She handled a divorce case for me several years ago, never did a thing. I filed my own papers, delivered them to the court house and numerous other things. The one time we went to court she was late, wore a cheap wrinkled suit and a weave that obviously needed some attention. It was literally embarassing. Not to mention she got her A$$ handed to her by the other Attorney.

When I no longer wanted to use her she sent me threatening emails say things like "I'd be sorry" etc.

Tanya is the most unprofessional business women I've ever met. She never returns calls, went out to town several times during my case without notice.

I also asked for an itemized statement and never got one. She has no idea how she's spending your money or what she's charging you for. To date she claims I owe her money. Really? Prove it!

Tanya is a scam artist. She says all the right things but will never deliver.

I know of another person who has had the same horrible experience with Tanya

If you've been screwed by this crazy woman,let's hear about it!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS WOMEN!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tanya-StewartStewartfamilylaw/marietta-Georgia-/Tanya-StewartStewartfamilylaw-ALL-OF-THE-ABOVE-IS-CORRECT-TANYA-IS-HORRIBLE-mariet-1039455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tanya Stewart(Stewartfamilylaw)