offices

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: ocb — hemet California United States of America
Tap Daddy's
2505 s. san jacinto San Jacinto, California United States of America

Tap Daddy's Cari Jean NeelyMoran - Dirk Ronald Theissen Crooks Criminals and Thevies San Jacinto , California

I have been fighting for almost 2 yrs to get monies that was embezzeled out of my pay, I took both Cari Moran and her co/owner Dirk Theissen to court and won not 1 but several judgements against this couple co/owners of tap daddy's bar (AKA) studio 51, after Cari had to produce original time cards I learned she embezzled $1,363.00 out of my check from nov 5 2010 until feb 14, 2011 Cari Morna has yet to pay me and her co/owner of the bar is a convicted felon with weapons drugs and assult charges and can not be an owner of the bar, I have since applied for a job with Raul Ruiz our new Congress man hoping to put an end to employer's who rip off their employee's Riverside county superior court case # HES120125 Axelrod-Neely/Moran and her co/owner dirk ronald theissen. I am serious about having them arrestted and charges be brought against them and have written congress regarding this matter no one seems to care about. [continued below]....
.....

Patricia A. Axelrod
paxeldust@aol.com
(Cell)    951-330-1800

POSITITION:
Labor Relations and Referrals:
Hemet, California office

OBJECTIVE:
To obtain a position in which I can utilize my knowledge and skills to the fullest regarding Labor Issues and nonpayment of wages between employers and employees.

SKILLS:  I am very thorough when it comes to my work, I have a passion to help people and let people know the things I have done to get to the places I have gone to for  help. I dont give legal advice but I do tell my story and where to find the referrals of places I have gone in my life for the resources I have needed.

EXPERINCE:
I am one of the many California Employees who was and still am being legally bullied by the system, Riverside County for foods Stamps, AB.C , Riverside District Attorneys Office,  Riverside county sheirffs office, Unemployment insurance Benefits. All of whom have treated me like I was a Disgruntled Employee; I learned that all these agencies are only here to protect the Employers and not the Employees. I have been fighting Cari Jean Moran and her co/owner Dirk Ronald Theissen both listed in three different Judgments to be proven in a court of law that they are both owners of Tap Daddys (A.K.A) Studio 51 since February 14, 2011 I have had to fight riverside county for food stamps, unemployment, things I was entilted to and was denied because Cari Moran refused to give me the information I need in the form of pay check stubs also I had to fight in small claims, for my final pay in the amount of $210.99. There are Several Judgments regarding these owners of the bar which have found them to be faulting on various offences. HES120125 Riverside County Superior Court Small Claims

Disgruntled Employee:
Nov 5, 2010 Present
I have had to fight for almost 2 yrs trying to get money I earned while working at Tap Daddys (A.K.A) Studio 51 2505 S. San Jacinto St, in San Jacinto Calif 92583, Cari Moran had been stealing from her employees for several years and often with held their final pay. I had to take Ms. Moran and her co/owner Dirk Theissen to Small Claims for final pay, I later learned after I went to Small Claims Court to get my $210.99 final pay against both owners Cari Jean Moran and her co/owner Dirk Theissen that Cari Moran and her co/owner Dirk Theissen had embezzled $1,363.00 out of my pay check from Nov 5, 2010 Feb 14 2011 by ways of withholding tips, hours, income, and  illegal deductions, while I was employed at their Business know as TAP DADDYS (A.K.A) STUDIO 51,  once the Judge ordered Cari Moran and Dirk Theissen to produce all original time cards I was granted $1,363.00 in wages and $70.00 in court cost. Which is still yet to be paid while Dirk Theissen drives around in a new truck?

If anyone out there can help me with this matter please feel free to call, or email me, all Small Claims is public knowledge and I put everything in the court records for all to see who these low life people really are who cheat their employee and the system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tap-Daddys/San-Jacinto-California-92583/Tap-Daddys-Cari-Jean-NeelyMoran-Dirk-Ronald-Theissen-Crooks-Criminals-and-Thevies-San-J-966902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tap Daddy's