Complaint Review: Tap Pharmaceuticals

• Submitted: Sat, April 19, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, April 19, 2003

• Reported By:Puyallup Washington
Tap Pharmaceuticals
tap.com Lake Forest, Illinois U.S.A.

Tap Pharmaceuticals ripoff Lake Forest Illinois

I turned in a rogue manager in January of 2002, I was then subjucted to numerous interrogations which ultimately led to this crazy woman still being my manager. She became so abusive that I suffered a breakdown in April of 2002.

It started with extreme completely incapacitating migraines, anxiety, depression, and eventual suicide attempts. Tap has has colluded with Kemper National Services to deny my pre-paid short-term disability benefits.

I have made numerous attempts to rectify this situation by having my numerous docs write reports stating that I was not stable to return to work. I am now also having to appeal the longterm disability company's denial of my claim. I have written proof of collusion between Tap and Kemper National Services. They ordered an IME with a neurologist and then withhold his treatment recommendations-this IME is a smoking GUN.

I need a hungry passionate attorney that wants to kick some pharmaceutical company and Disability company's ass. My attorneys have done squat, ZILCH, NADA- Please call if you want to win a huge settlement-there are more people with this company getting the same nonsense.

Tana
Puyallup, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2003 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tap-Pharmaceuticals/Lake-Forest-Illinois-60045/Tap-Pharmaceuticals-ripoff-Lake-Forest-Illinois-53565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tap Pharmaceuticals