- Report: #1091663
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: TapJoy
TapJoy111 Sutter St. 12&131Floor, San Francisco, 94104 San Francisco , California USA
TapJoy OfferpalRenamed TapJoy after Scamville incident:http://techcrunch.com/2012/11/11/apple-stomps-on-t Constant&continuous ripoffs if you complain or submit report San Francisco California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
TapJoy, formerly known as Offerpal, is continuing with internet fraud.
1. Fight back and contact the United States Better Business Bureau: http://www.bbb.org/us/
file a complaint
2. post to every internet site about TapJoy issues
3. TapJoy contact info: 415-766-6900, fax: 415-296-9007
111 Sutter St., 13th floor, S.F., CA, 94104
latest info avail: CEO-Stephen Wadsworth, exec chair-George R. Garrick, co-founder/VP:Mitch Liu, co-founder:Lee Linden, all public info
4. Take notes and always reply back to their automated responses with the details of the App offer and the amount you were to be awarded, and always attach screenshots.
5. Very, very important to contact the App offers' website because they are the ones paying TapJoy
TapJoy has access and ability to award credits as well as not award if you submit several accounts of missing 'currency' or complain. Then they stop responding to your submissions altogether.
Games are supposed to be fun, not filled with fraud ridden offers(there's no fraud on the part of the Apps you download). I have submitted so many reports of missing currency that I started ti lose track since they never respond with details if each report even though it is stated very clearly in their automated response that the details are below.
TapJoy also responds with: our records show you have been awarded. But there's no way for you to prove it on your end, screenshots or not.
Please help remove fraud from the internet and take the time to take action. Don't feel helpless, you can make positive changes for those of us that believe we should get what's offered after complying with the offers requirements.
I'm requesting any and all help from every organization I can find. Ripoffreport.com can you help please? I am very willing to provide whatever documentation you require.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TapJoy/San-Francisco-California-94104/TapJoy-OfferpalRenamed-TapJoy-after-Scamville-incidenthttptechcrunchcom20121111a-1091663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.