Complaint Review: Tapjoy

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: hans3251 — kansas city Missouri United States of America
Tapjoy

Tapjoy I cannot even voice how livid I am. I am shaking. I have completed countless offers to receive gems for my little pony friendship is magic. I have not gotten ANYTHING. I have emailed customer support , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Tapjoy Issue

I cannot even voice how livid I am. I am shaking. I have completed countless offers to receive gems for my little pony friendship is magic. I have not gotten anything. I have emailed customer support multiple times and they always tell me I have received my reward. Well these are lies.
 I never once got anything. I have been trying to deal with these crooks for the past two or three days. I then tried calling customer support but all they did was loop me around and tell me to download another app give them all my information on a message and that they would try to contact me because they don't actually have a live phone feed.
 They are crazy if they think I will be getting another app from them.  I want this fixed ASAP. I am not a happy customer.
I have completed these offers and more:
Download and search on Yahoo! Axis- Reward 11 gems
Download and run eHarmony
Download and run Texas Poker
Download and compete one spin Slotomania- Reward was more than 10 gems
Download and run Priceline.com:hotels - Reward 14 gems
Download and run Mystery Manor
Not only have I downloaded all of these apps using up much of my data plan I also completed offers like get an account at tapjoy.com for 11 gems, return to tapjoy.com for 1 gem (completed multiple times) and more.

I cannot believe how unprofessional tapjoy has been and how many other tapjoy customer complaints I have seen, many involving items they had bought. If they keep this up I don't doubt they will have a lawsuit filed against them.
I'm surprised they have any customers left. Tapjoy is a ripoff company full of liars, thieves, crooks, and frauds. I cannot even voice how livid I am.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tapjoy/internet/Tapjoy-I-cannot-even-voice-how-livid-I-am-I-am-shaking-I-have-completed-countless-offer-976237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tapjoy

Tapjoy Issue

AUTHOR: SaadTapjoy - (United States of America)

Hi Hans,

My name is Saad and I work for Tapjoy. Apologizes for the inconvenience that you are running into in getting your credits. You state you have been in contact with Tapjoy support, please send me your Tapjoy ticket ID's so I can investigate and get you a resolution.

Send me email at [email protected]

Regards