Complaint Review: Tapjoy

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Chad — Macon Georgia United States of America
Tapjoy

Tapjoy Tapjoy ripped me off and took my money Internet

*Author of original report: Tapjoy corrected the problem

I purchased an offer on Tapjoy.com to receive in game bucks for Jurassic Park Builder. I never received my points. I contacted Tapjoy by email several times and it took quite some time to get a response. I also called by phone, but they just transfer you to customer service which is just a recording that says they don't have live phone support but we can leave a message.

They told me that their partner company says my purchase didn't qualify, but didn't give me a specific reason, just a group of possible reasons. How unprofessional!! I completed the offer without interruption and as it was required and Tapjoy ripped me off by not giving my the credits I was supposed to receive. I want my money back or my credits and they once again have not responded to my emails or my voicemails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tapjoy/internet/Tapjoy-Tapjoy-ripped-me-off-and-took-my-money-Internet-966798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tapjoy

Tapjoy corrected the problem

AUTHOR: Chad - (USA)

After posting this complaint and one on Facebook, Tapjoy credited me with my points. I am glad they took my complaints in consideration and fixed the problem.