Complaint Review: Tapjoy

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: kelly — Springfield United States of America
Tapjoy

Tapjoy doesnt keep their end of the deal Internet

I played Family Fued on my phone and used this service for free coins. I completed a offer for car insurnce that promised free coins but did not recive them . I did not recieve the coins. as promied. I did not file a ticket with the company this time.

The second time I completed an offer for dfor credit monitoring and did not recieve my coins. I filed a ticket this time and recieved a response fto.send them the welcome email.from the company which I deleted previously I provided them my email which they can not verify. For one thing I wanted the coins a the time I completed the offer to play my game. I have been going back and forth with them.for over a week. I double checked the offer and did all that was required to.complete it in both instances. They need to add a disclosure that they can not verify the fullfillment of the offer by email and instuct gamers not to delete welcome emails unletil the coins are recieved. They asked me to log in and send them the Welcome page which my phone will not allow mw to do and secdly I am not comfortable send a marketing company my personal.credit information which the welcome page showsI completed this offer from my phone and the game I downloaded were from my phone. The infomation they requst should be compatable to the device it was accepted on. They do not do what they promise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tapjoy/internet/Tapjoy-doesnt-keep-their-end-of-the-deal-Internet-1006392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tapjoy