Complaint Review: Taquarius Ford and Konia Prinster

• Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: cas — Florida United States of America
Taquarius Ford and Konia Prinster
1111 brickell bay rd Miami fl New york, New York United States of America

Taquarius Ford and Konia Prinster Danny Iylo, T diddy... Renters Real Estate Fraud.. Entertainment Industry Fraud!!! New york, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: It's so sadd

*General Comment: More Information

*Author of original report: hahahaha

*Consumer Comment: All Rumors & Lies By Christopher Andrew R****

*Author of original report: if tdiddy had a million dollars he would not be dating a prostitute and conning people

*Consumer Comment: YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS - ALL FALSE

*Consumer Comment: YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS - ALL FALSE

*Author of original report: I never lied..

*UPDATE Employee: Taquarius Ford and Konia Prinster Escorting Service for Underage Girls

Taquarius Ford and his "wife" Konia Prinster ( a former multi convicted prostitute ) rented us a condo illegally. Stole our money, when they were actually getting evicted from the complex. This bitch and his whore of a wife, have had multiple business scams in the past that never last long. Do not trust this kid with anything. He is an entertainment groupie, but a nobody in the industry. He would suck a rappers dick just to get a picture beside him. He will rip you off anyway he can. He has multiple warrants out for his arrest as of now. The kid is a bitch and a fraud. My thought, is if you are going to steal from someone, atleast be a man about it instead of a pussy ass bitch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taquarius-Ford-and-Konia-Prinster/New-york-New-York-/Taquarius-Ford-and-Konia-Prinster-Danny-Iylo-T-diddy-Renters-Real-Estate-Fraud-Enter-1027998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taquarius Ford and Konia Prinster

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

It's so sadd

AUTHOR: zdawg2111 - ()

This whole saga is so sad. I knew Taquarius since he was 19 years. He had such a promising future. Sorry to hear that he has resorted to this type of criminal lifestyle. He alwas would get into trouble then and now look at him. Started out as a apostalic and pentacostal young man and now a gangter with armed security guard. The devil is so powerful. The only thing I can do now is pray for hime. Taquarius, if you read this, turn back to GOD and prayer that you always told me you had me in. GOD have mercy on your soul

#2 General Comment

More Information

AUTHOR: Tom Calopini - ()

I recently approached them in the lobby of the Fiesta Americana Grand hotel in Mexico with her husband and he was ready to fight me, then 2 armed guys came out to protect him. They are obviously up to some shady stuff in Mexico why else would he have his own personal security. This is the hotel they are staying at. I called today and they are still there. This is the address, Carretera Transpeninsular KM 10.3 Cabo del Sol, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California +52 624 145 6200. However when you call the front desk they now have a block on their phone.

The altercation was a few days ago so I am assuming they are still hiding out in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California which is just right over the Cali border. Who knows what they are up to now. I tried to contact Konia directly by text and by phone on her US number 310-596-7045 and again on her Mexican number +52 624-31-5605 but she didn't answer. Her ads are all over the internet. I emailed her too and she said that she would text me later but it's quite obvious that she never got around to it. I just want back the Laptop and files they took.

Use extreme caution with these two. Why she rolls around Mexico in armored vehicles and with private security is beyond harsh?

hahahaha

AUTHOR: cas - ()

You and your fake detective you had call is all lies. I knew that so I gave a false name idiot. Anyone can google konia prinster and see she was a arrested several times for being a 5 dollar russian prostitute.. laughing my ass off. When I catch up to youll dont worry I will show you whats going to happy. Have fun walking for now.. it wont be much longer. Prostitues and scammers..

All Rumors & Lies By Christopher Andrew R****

AUTHOR: Maria D - ()

It's obvious the "AUTHOR" of this blog Christopher Andrew R**** is infatuated with T. Diddy This is really sad, Christopher Andrew R**** aka Chrissy aka Cas we know who you are! Poor child, you poor baby! Maybe you should learn how to spell before you start name calling.

You can write all the lies you want, we won't respond anymore. We have found out the truth about you!  Here's his number (((redacted))) You're such an Idiot and liar, it's pathetic. His girlfriend is a heroin addict junkie and Gypsy who goes by Roxanne Massie.

(((link redacted)))

AUTHOR: cas - ()

T diddy has never seen a million dollars.. if he has why would he con people? Why would he have an arrest warrant? Why would he be dating a prostitute arrested in 3 states.. google her name.. I csnt wait to see his coward a** again..

YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS - ALL FALSE

AUTHOR: Terminator - ()

The above comments reek of lies.

It's obvious you people have nothing better to do with your time or energy.

When people make up lies and false rumors about someone else, it just means they are hurt and bitter because they are not the ones winning.

Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters. You haters ENVY T. Diddy, because he's a reflection of what you wish to be.

During my time as an employee of his, I have never met someone so loyal, giving and caring. This is blog is hilarious. While you guys are steaming with anger he just made another million dollars.

YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS - ALL FALSE

AUTHOR: Terminator - ()

It's obvious you people have nothing to do with your time or energy.

I never lied..

AUTHOR: cas - ()

Contact me at smartinvestments.grp@gmail.com for more info. They threatened us if I did not take the post down so I said I lied.. they are cons and will be arrested soon.

Taquarius Ford and Konia Prinster Escorting Service for Underage Girls

AUTHOR: the_anonymous - ()

Taquarius Ford and Konia Prinster run a "private escorting agency". They are cons. He is a pimp and she is a prostitue. They lour you with free gifts and parties and then propose the business plan. Taquarius "Camron" "TDiddy" Ford took me to the playboy mansion with other female prostitutes. (These girls admitted to being prostitutes.) He offered to pay me for sex and tried to convince me to be in his "escorting business," trying to convince me how prostitution isn't bad and can pay the bills. He will say he will buy you anything you want and make you famous. He says he has connections but I've watched him look at guest lists and read a random name off of it to get in. I have also witnessed them using credit cards with insufficient funds to get into hollywood parties and then get kicked out because they couldn't pay. First I saw him in a nice black SUV, but then unexpectedly saw the couple together at their apartment complex in north hollywood in beat up white SUV. They are dangerous and I don't trust them.