Complaint Review: Tara Consulting LLC

• Updated: Sun, September 26, 2010

• Reported By: Delaney — Internet USA
Tara Consulting LLC

Tara Consulting LLC does not pay their independent contractors, Internet

When I first started working for TARA Consulting, LLC, I couldn't have been happier.  Everyone was nice and I instantly had a bond, or so I thought, with Nyla.

I was working as an Independent Contractor (they'll be the first to remind you that you are NOT an employee) and was paid, like clock-work, every Sunday morning for awhile.  As I started making more money, I was asked if I could wait a week for my pay.  It wasn't long before I was no longer being asked if I could wait (as is their practice with most of the girls who are ICs for their company).

We finally worked out an agreement where I would be getting paid $150 a week (I was making much more than that) until I was paid in full (either by me not making $150 a week or by them having enough money to pay me).

I left the company at the beginning of September and not only have I not seen anything more than one $150 payment (I'm owed much more than that), my emails are ignored completely.

The sad part... I trusted these people.  I defended them to other girls who were getting upset about slow pay.  I went out on a limb for them, and instead of helping me to safety, they cut the tree down, with me still in it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2010 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tara-Consulting-LLC/internet/Tara-Consulting-LLC-does-not-pay-their-independent-contractors-Internet-644567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tara Consulting LLC