Complaint Review: Tara Medium LAM DICKSON

• Submitted: Thu, March 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: LLToronto — toronto Ontario Canada
Tara Medium LAM DICKSON
Unit 1101 Sai Wan Ho Plaza, 68 Shaukeiwan Road, Internet United States of America

Tara Medium LAM DICKSON Company: Threatened me with life long bad luck and a curse that can only be removed by her if I didn't purchase her services- fabricated free reading causes you to trust and believe in her powers which is a co Hong Kong, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Yet another ignorant fool

Please do not sign up for a free reading with tara medium.  It turns out she is a not a female, but a man named LAM DICKSON from Hong Kong who fabricates free readings in attempts to build a connection and trust.  Once the person believes in her, they are coerced into believing her special powers are the only way to help solve the problems she has found in your life.   She told me I have been cursed by someone and only tara can help break the curse.  She told me I will have incredible luck this year only if she sets it up, otherwise I will be cursed and not receive any blessings.  She says my blessings are blocked by a dark presence over me and only she can 'set me free'.  I have kept all of my emails to and from her.

Tara MEDIUM's website must be taken down.  There are hundreds of reports out there that I wish I saw first before believing and trusting in her.

I did receive a refund after contacting the email addresses tara@ & vip@ & urgent@ tara-medium.com however I have now received another email from that email address asking for $20.  It's absurd and must be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tara-Medium-LAM-DICKSON/internet/Tara-Medium-LAM-DICKSON-Company-Threatened-me-with-life-long-bad-luck-and-a-curse-that-861101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tara Medium LAM DICKSON

Yet another ignorant fool

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

You are a fool for contacting ANY of these frauds.

Keep your money and top wasting it.  They cannot do ANYTHING to you.  I promise.  they are ALL frauds.