Complaint Review: Tara Medium

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: Butterfly — Singapore Other Singapore
Tara Medium
Unit 2605 Island Place Tower / 510 King's Rd HK Internet United States of America

Tara Medium Claim to improve my life, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Total Deception

Apparently, I click on the link provided for free reading. Afterwards, I got my free reading. She promised to assist and help me along the way by doing medium or ritual to attain my goals/wishes. At the end of the reading, she asked for US$79 for complete astral reading. Subsequently, I receive more and more readings. She told me, I will only obtain everything I wish for if I cooperate and work with her hand in hand. And she will continue to perform rituals for me. In order, all these to take effect I will have to pay US$399, which this time I declined. I have the inkling feeling that this is nothing but a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 03:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tara-Medium/internet/Tara-Medium-Claim-to-improve-my-life-Internet-869140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tara Medium

Total Deception

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Of course it's a scam. All of that hocus pocus crap is a rip off. Stop throwing your money away.