Complaint Review: Tara Medium

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Alhambra California United States of America
Tara Medium

Tara Medium I was charged $29.00 fee for this scam artist and never received my package for talisman. I tried to email Tara at urgent@tara-medium.com and nor reply. Internet

11/15/2012 day before my birthday, I receive an email from Tara Clairvoyant who knows my birthday saying that i have a negative ora that been following me from my past years of bad luck. Due to blockage it is preventing me to achieve my goals and receive positve flow. Only Tara can supposedly able to remove all the negativity thats going through my life for the price of $29.00 using a visa card,You get your Dated Numerology guide, and a drawing picture of lucky magic square. She also stated that you she will send a package of a talisman which i never received, I tried to email her at urgent@tara-medium.com and www.tara-medium.com which she never responded until i encounter this article saying that she is a scam artist. I been a victim of fraud. This website should be taken off the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 01:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tara-Medium/internet/Tara-Medium-I-was-charged-2900-fee-for-this-scam-artist-and-never-received-my-package-f-971186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tara Medium