Complaint Review: Tara Medium

• Submitted: Thu, May 19, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: ASL — Mahopac New York United States of America
Tara Medium

Tara Medium They took a payment and I never heard from the person again, I cannot contact them in anyway and they also have the authority to take out two additonal payments. Help! I DO NOT KNOW THE CITY OF STA New York City, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: your refund

*Consumer Suggestion: your refund

*Consumer Comment: First of all Tara Medium appear to be scammers, second why worry about paying them, third go to your bank and demand stop payment for your bad loss.

I contacted TaraMedium I gave a credit card for three increement payments she took out $26.00 and will take out $26.00 two more times.  She never got back to me, her e-mail does not work and she cannot be contacted.  What do I do and how can I contact her to get my moeny back she does say money back guarantee.  Can you advise

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2011 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tara-Medium/internet/Tara-Medium-They-took-a-payment-and-I-never-heard-from-the-person-again-I-cannot-contact-731261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tara Medium

#1 Consumer Suggestion

your refund

AUTHOR: dee0316 - (United States of America)

Tara does give you your money back. After you send her a payment she sends and email shortly after your first payment with an email address to contact her. I asked for my money back and 2 days later I received my money back on my card. She said it may take up to 10, but it only took 2. Check your emails.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

your refund

AUTHOR: dee0316 - (United States of America)

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Fourth demand your bank refund your money this fraud has taken.