Complaint Review: Tara, the Medium

• Updated: Mon, January 25, 2010

• Reported By: Lucero — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Tara, the Medium

Tara, the Medium absolutely fake Internet

I was initially interested in this psychic because she claimed to be the subject of a book and was going to help people for free. She also said on her website that these "case studies" might appear in the book. It sounded scientific and legitimate. I realized though, after receiving the first reading, that she was absolutely fake. My question had to do with love and I received a long response about MONEY. I did not respond to her offer of help (which was going to cost ME money) but continued to receive e-mails from her. They were going in my junk mail for a while but somehow they got into my regular e-mail box months later. I am really annoyed that these scam artists are out there taking advantage of innocent people. I hope that enough people start to wise up so we can put these scam artists out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tara-the-Medium/internet/Tara-the-Medium-absolutely-fake-Internet-559562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tara, the Medium