Complaint Review: Tara@taramedium.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 19, 2010

• Reported By: Darlene — HENDERSONVILLE North Carolina United States of America
Tara@taramedium.com
Unit 1101 Sai Wan Ho Plaza, 68 Shaukeiwan Road, HK Hong Kong, Select State/Province United States of America

Tara@taramedium.com Lam Dickson/ Faith 7878 at Certifiedpsychics.com (all the same person, a man) wll not respond to my requests to refund money for a bogus psychic reading, which is identical to everyone elses. Needs to be prosecuted for false advertisement. A BIG FAKE AND RIP OFF. Hong Kong

*UPDATE Employee: Please Read Carefully!

*Author of original report: Tara@taramedium.com a.k.a. Lam Dickson

I fell for the 'free pyschic reading' scam by Tara@taramedium.com, aka Lam Dickson a man who also is a 'psychic' for certifiedpsychics.com posing as Faith 7878.  I got my initial reading, wherein 'she' went on and on about how she had devoted 13 hours to me since I was a 'special case'---oh, and wanted to include me in her book, and would pay me 300.00 for that.   Made it clear I needed her help and could not help myself with the huge problems I have.  I thought this sounded very strange, but like a fool, sent this liar 79.00 for my Astral Money and Luck reading, which was full of strange junk about 2010, none even made sense, and how this dark force was working against me.  Then said she would do 8 telepathic transmissions to heal my troubles for just 399.00.  I didnt go for that, period.

This person is a liar, a thief-- and when I asked for my money back, as she had promised if not 100% satisfied, I got no response. [continued below]....

.....  So, I promised this Lam Dickson that I would report this if I got no response.  Nothing.  The transaction is pending at my bank, but I have totally changed my credit card so this idiot cannot take another dime from me.    I am enraged that people prey on others, and I think I'M more psychic than HE is, lol.  Many others have reportd getting the same, identical readings and being 'took'.  If you're reading this Tara/Lam/Faith--I'm on your trail like I said  would be.  KARMA:)))))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tarataramediumcom/Hong-Kong-Select-StateProvince-/Tarataramediumcom-Lam-Dickson-Faith-7878-at-Certifiedpsychicscom-all-the-same-person-543639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tara@taramedium.com

Please Read Carefully!

AUTHOR: SUSAN - (United States of America)

WOW! I'm happy that this was noticed. We have taken measures to update Faith's likeness on our website. Unfortunately whom ever this Lam Dickson is he has taken a similar likeness of hers and posted on his website which I would never recommend to anyone. I assure you there is no Lam Dickson on our payroll. I have worked with this company since 1994 and happen to know Faith personally. She is a sweet old lady, nothing more. It's unfortunate she has been victimized like this, truly you have no idea how far it has gone! But please understand this, being in this field as many years as I have, I have heard some real horror stories about the "FREE" reading scenario. I always advice my clients, you get what you pay for, and free means nothing! If you believe in psychics, and I'm not saying it is for everyone. Please do the reseach, come into our customer service and we will let you know what to look for and what to stay away from. Ethics are just as important in this field as any other. Find out about the person reading for you, if they want money for spells, curses, or cleansing, hehe, RUN FOR THE HILLS AND DON'T LOOK BACK! I wish you all the best of luck in the future.

Tara@taramedium.com a.k.a. Lam Dickson

AUTHOR: darlene - (USA)

I fell for the 'free pyschic reading' scam by Tara@taramedium.com , aka Lam Dickson a man who also is a 'psychic' for certifiedpsychics.com posing as Faith 7878.

I got my initial reading, wherein 'she' went on and on about how she had devoted 13 hours to me since I was a 'special case'---oh, and wanted to include me in her book, and would pay me 300.00 for that. Made it clear I needed her help and could not help myself with the huge problems I have. I thought this sounded very strange, but like a fool, sent this liar 79.00 for my Astral Money and Luck reading, which was full of strange junk about 2010, none even made sense, and how this dark force was working against me.

Then said she would do 8 telepathic transmissions to heal my troubles for just 399.00. I didnt go for that, period.

The transaction is pending at my bank, but I have totally changed my credit card so this idiot cannot take another dime from me. I am enraged that people prey on others, and I think I'M more psychic than HE is, lol. Many others have reportd getting the same, identical readings and being 'took'. If you're reading this Tara/Lam/Faith--I'm on your trail like I said would be. KARMA:)))))