Complaint Review: Target National Bank - Visa

• Updated: Mon, January 11, 2010

• Reported By: Rich T — Glastonbury Connecticut United States of America
Target National Bank - Visa
3901 west 53rd st sioux falls, South Dakota United States of America

Target National Bank - Visa Target national Bank has decided to treat a long term and loyal customers very poorly. sioux falls, South Dakota

I just got a letter explaining that TARGET is lowering my TARGET VISA credit limit to $56 (you read right $56)...The letter said it was based on information from Experian credit bureau concerning a delinquent payment history and suggested that I get a copy.  I proceeded to get a copy of all three major credit bureaus including Experian.  I have had the Target VISA for many years and have NEVER been late with a payment and never gone over my credit limit...which was $15,500.   My current balance is apx $10K.  Additionally my entire credit history is perfect with no late payments and my score is in excess of 700+.  After calling and asking for an explination they said it was based on delinquent  information...so I explained that I have a copy of the above mentioned credit report and NOTHING shows delinquent and I asked for the specific information they are refering to....  They don't have access to credit information and the letter must have been a misprint but they are working to correct the letter.  Of course she followed up with  "there is nothing she can do to restore the credit limit."  I asked for a supervisor and she said his name was ADAM but he doens't take calls but I can write him a letter.  She refused to give his last name saying it was confidential and she can't give it out....So I guess writting a letter to Target bank addressed to ADAM is the way to get this problem resolved.

After years of loyal shopping with Target and many years of flawless ontime payment history means nothing with TARGET BANK...I will be on a crusade to let everyone I can contact,  in person, on the internet and by skywriter to be aware of how TARGET treats its long term loyal customers.  Fortunately, I am in a position to take my shopping and Visa business elsewhere....but I'm going to make sure others don't do business with a company like TARGET BANK and get they VISA credit cards elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Target-National-Bank-Visa/sioux-falls-South-Dakota-57106/Target-National-Bank-Visa-Target-national-Bank-has-decided-to-treat-a-long-term-and-loy-552819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Target National Bank - Visa