Complaint Review: Target National Bank

• Submitted: Sat, September 10, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, September 10, 2011

• Reported By: Large amount of money missing — Odessa Florida United States of America
Target National Bank

Target National Bank Target Money paid from my bank but not credited to my account timeframe when it would be posted unknown Internet

I made a very large payment on my Target redcard on 9/4/2011. On 9/6/2011 it cleard my bank.  As of today 9/10/2011, it shows that my payment was posted however, no funds were available.  First person I spoke to said it went from my bank to the Federal Reserve.  When I said I didn't understand she kept repeating that they (Target) asked for the Federal Reserves help.  My money went from my bank to the Federal Reserve and then would go to Target.  She did not know how long it would take to post to my account. This didn't make any sense to me.  I asked several times to speak to the Supervisor.  Finally, I was able to get a supervisor.  When I asked her about the the Federal Reserve, she explained that the previous person who told me about the Federal Reserve was incorrect.  They showed my payment, however they would not release my funds until the computer system generated the payment.  She said this happens from time to time on different accounts.  This time it happened to be mine.  The Executives were looking into this.  There again she couldn't tell me when the funds would actually be released.  It has now been 4 days since it cleared my bank, and I have no idea where the money is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2011 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Target-National-Bank/internet/Target-National-Bank-Target-Money-paid-from-my-bank-but-not-credited-to-my-account-timefra-775292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Target National Bank