Complaint Review: Target On Line

*General Comment: Ann Paul

*General Comment: Sheryl...

*General Comment: You write like some one I know

*General Comment: Have to agree

*Consumer Comment: Why hide the facts many people have a right to write something.

*Consumer Comment: To MLS582

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: And they can surprise their employees too

My niece was registered with Target On Line for baby items. The shipping was excessive. One of the items stated that it would be free shipping if I order at least 60.00 worth of items. I order over 200.00. Upon checking back I found that I had been charged 6.23 for that item. In calling to get a refund they did not help me and made some kind of an excuse for not refunding the shipping. Bottom line they have false advertising and do not honor what is written. Be Ware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Target-On-Line/internet/Target-On-Line-False-Advertising-on-Free-Shipping-Internet-818954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Target On Line

#1 General Comment

Ann Paul

AUTHOR: Sheryl248 - (United States of America)

Hello Everyone, everyone in my household can read and understand what I wrote, and many others can too. If you made up your mind to pretend you can not read, what others can read and understand, that is your decision. I studied Psychology in school, the people that had problems at that Target store told me they were acting like psychopaths. I saw it happen too. If you want to whitewash the subject and pretend something else, its still there to see.

#2 General Comment

Sheryl...

AUTHOR: Ann Paul - (United States of America)

You sound a great deal like MLS582.  Psychopath?  Really?  I was trying to provide some constructive criticism for MLS582 because his/her writing is unintelligible at best.  The only people I have ever known to write like that are children and schizophrenics.  I cannot take someone seriously when they don't take themselves seriously enough to put together a coherent thought.

#3 General Comment

You write like some one I know

AUTHOR: Sheryl248 - (United States of America)

Ann Paul and "enough Jerks" are too unrealistic, write like Psychopaths.

Many things point to that conclusion:

I went to the internet and found several explanations of the word Psychopaths.

They complain about what is written as if its hard to read, I see it clearly written and spelled out. Therefore like wolves hunting for something to mislead with. I see what I read.

Psychopaths are not saints:

I found that, "Most psychopaths are very arrogant and cocky. However, when charming a potential victim, they say all the "right" things and make you believe they are "kind-hearted" souls. How can the lie be the truth, its clearly written, why should I see different about what I see with my own eyes.

They are trying to get other people to think and see as they expect people to see, not what happened. As I see it written: "And they can surprise their employees too. Target can be many things, good or bad service is what you get there, by chance....) That is a fact that can happen anywhere.

I find it silly that someone must make up my mind for me. I would rather read something for myself.

Perhaps work for Target doing damage control or perhaps expect to be more negative about Target. To brainwash people into thinking that anyone that writes that way "strange" and "unbelievable"

Therefore they remind me of: This is how psychopaths operate. They will deny reality until their victims, give up and stay away, and say nothing. Often, the psychopath will turn on the victim and claim that the victim suffers from "delusions" and is not "mentally stable." When in fact, their ridicule is delusional, just unreal, a lie created to mislead someone. I can see what I read.

#4 General Comment

Have to agree

AUTHOR: EnoughJerks - (USA)

I have to agree with Ann. You don't make any sense at all.

1. You do not stay on one thought pattern.

2. If your posting in a public forum . I suggest the you do not  post "my mother said" . We do not care what your mother said. You are the one posting , if "your mother" would like to post please tell her to do so because I had to laugh when I read  "my mother said". Frankly my first thought was Forest Gump and his box of chocolates. No offense...really..

3. I will use your term...It can be quite a surprise...What does that even mean? You use it when it seems you can't logically explain what your talking about. It can be quite a surprise.....

To the OP keep calling them to get your money back or find the CEO's email and write him/her. I have done this many times when a product was not what it claimed to be or they would not stand behind what they offered. I have to say that usually the head office has no clue about what goes on in any certain store unless you or someone brings it to their attention. Do not be rude, hateful , or mean if you do send an email because it will go directly to trash. Just be polite and start out with a compliment then explain why you are upset. I hope this helps.

I am sorry but I have to say it...."It can be quite a surprise". LOL sorry I could not stop myself ;)

Why hide the facts many people have a right to write something.

AUTHOR: MLS582 - (United States of America)

Dear Ann, do you plan to go after everyone that wrote about Target and make them look silly for writing something.

1) You will need to be conning & manipulative, and charming,

2) You assume your comments are about me, not about the person who has the problem with Target, check and see if your off the subject.

Mother said for me to look this up:
Often, their behavior serves to confuse others and laugh about  their victims, to influence anyone who might listen to them  if it suits their purposes in some way. They often do this whenever they're confronted or caught in a lie. Lying, deceiving, and manipulation can be natural talents, when caught

in a lie or challenged with the truth.

1) Count the number of people with complaints about Target

2) Where you elected to do damage control for Target.

3) Mother said:
They will deny the reality they caused this problem, and anyone can see and understand it happened, because its cause and effect, yet make victims out of them, will turn on the victim and claim, as if its true, that the victim suffers from "delusions" and is not mentally stable.

5) Mother said:
If you plan to do magic, pretend that things are different than what happened. Fact is, if you plan to brainwash everyone, it can be seen by others too. People have a right to explain what Target is.

Best Regards.

To MLS582

AUTHOR: Ann Paul - (United States of America)

I have read many of your posts and I find it hard to believe that no one has told you yet how completely incoherent your ramblings are.  How can anyone take you seriously when you go on and on with nonsensical drivel?  I am sure you have something to add to these discussions but it is impossible to decode anything you are saying.  You include several different thoughts into one sentence and none of them seem to be related to the original post!  PLEASE gather your thoughts and pare them down to the basics so someone can understand what you are trying to say, or stop posting the same unintelligible diatribe over and over again!

#7 UPDATE EX-employee responds

And they can surprise their employees too

AUTHOR: MLS582 - (United States of America)

Target can be many things, good or bad service is what you get there, by chance, when you work there or shop there. It can be quite a surprise, I worked there for over 10 years, its possible to see.

I should tell you of the many things they tell a worker at Target, they explain many things, yet really never deliver, or it never happened. It can be quite a surprise.

I could list and name them all, yet the benefit is not knowing sometimes, perhaps I can remember them all, yet by chance someone may never believe its possible. It can be quite a surprise when it happens to you too.

1) When you work there for a certain length of time, your awarded, yet not everyone as they promise.

2) they can give you the feeling you can trust them, for the many things they can say, yet you can find by surprise its different. They can tell you the process of doing things or how things are done It can be quite a surprise when they do something else, yet still expect it, or say its available. It can be quite a surprise.

3) If you work there or not, they may expect you to leave, for asking questions, that customers have a right to do. It can be quite a surprise. Their pushed to get more done in less time with less people to do it. It can be quite a surprise, because their not always that way.