Complaint Review: Target Online.com

• Reported By: Shanda — Jacksonville Florida
Target Online.com
Nationwide USA

Target Online.com Target.com Nationwide

I had betterred a no7 skin care system and on the description it showed 2 items for the price of 25.00. I was later charged another 32.00 which I was charged for coming to over 52.00. I called and spoke to a mgr. whom told m 8,hat the picture showed me that the pic showed all of the products shown frown for that line. I stated that could not represent the whole line I also asked to have the whole product line and I was denined!!!! I spoke to a mgr. whose initals  he gave me was fault. And I was assured I would recieve  return email labels to return the items. This conversation occured on July,8th 2014 and I have still not recieved them. YOU SUCK and I had better recieve them or I will report TKIS again and again until I recieve satisfaction! And I will NEVER order ONLINE AGAIN or  even go into a Target Store ever, ever AGAIN!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Target-Onlinecom/nationwide/Target-Onlinecom-Targetcom-Nationwide-1166833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Target Online.com